NEurope
Dog-amoto

Destiny

Reached level 20 last night. Found my first gear with "light" :o

Time to choose a faction now.

Good stuff man.

I am clearly not used to the PS4's video recording features. I was playing Crucible yesterday and managed to pull off two awesome headshots in a row with the Sniper. My instinct was to immediately hit Share twice. Realised afterwards that I had basically deleted all of my gameplay up to that point. :(

I think if you hold Share it will store whatever has been recorded. Then you can trim it and share it later.

I might be wrong, though.

Amazing games last night, the moon strike with @S.C.G and @Zell was so awesome! Then came the full N-E team pvp matches, the Rusted Land map is now the N Europe map! :D

From 6 until late?

There are a lot of us, so we might be able to have people just drop in and out. I'll likely be on from 6 for a couple hours and then again at just before 9 for a couple hours more.

Who else is interested and what suits everyone?

From 6 until late?

There are a lot of us, so we might be able to have people just drop in and out. I'll likely be on from 6 for a couple hours and then again at just before 9 for a couple hours more.

Sounds good. I'm up for that.

Sounds good! Haven't had a chance to play any of the PvP yet as I've only just got up to level 8 last night so don't know if I'll be of any use in the multiplayer but I'm up for giving it a shot. Not sure when I'll be on, most likely be on a bit later, 8/9 onwards. But yeah, if there's space for a noob I'm game! :heh: If someone invites me or something as I'll probably be lost downing Moon missions.

As I say, got to level 8 last night. Levelled to 6 after doing the last Earth story mission by the looks of it and then went back to clear some bounties on the patrol and when I handed them in upon returning to the tower I shot up to level 7. So that was a nice, quick and easy level.

Had my first foray on the Moon as well last night. The first moon mission where the door opens to the temple... gggrrrrrrr!!! Stupidly wasn't thinking and got surrounded quickly (was playing solo) and went down quickly :mad: Was easy as second time round, taking the higher ground and then just taking head shots on the thralls and acolytes heading at me! Loving the enemy AI, one of the things Bungie excels at and love how when we've both dropped into cover, they also think about circling round to try and get me. Sadly, as I'm thinking the same it usually ends with them getting hit with my Storm Fist :D

Still yet to see a public event though. Hmmm...

Hopefully get a bit more time invested tonight and get to double figures level wise and have tomorrow off so more time then as well :yay:

Can people at vastly different levels play together or is it really for people of similar ones?

In the Crucible you can play no matter your level (apart from the Iron Banner event, where level advantages count).

Yeah the Crucible is shite unless you're matched with players of similar level. I had half a match in there and left as I was getting one-shotted by players of a higher rank with much better equipment whereas I might as well have been using a pea-shooter.

Edited by Kav

Yeah the Crucible is shite unless you're matched with players of similar level. I ha half a match in there and left as I was getting one-shotted by players of a higher rank with much better equipment whereas I might as well have been using a pea-shooter.

You gave up too soon, mate. Me and Bryan turned the tide and won the match. We then went on a winning streak. Even Blade held his own last night and started owning people.

Good times. :D

Yeah the Crucible is shite unless you're matched with players of similar level. I ha half a match in there and left as I was getting one-shotted by players of a higher rank with much better equipment whereas I might as well have been using a pea-shooter.

The Crucible disables your item/level dis-/advantages.

There is however the option to play one of the Crucible playlists with item stats not disabled. It's the top of the three symbols on the left hand side of the starmap.

I played a match there at level 15 (which was the level at which the Icon appeared on the map) and got owned :D

Once you hit level 20 the "real" game begins. It's like Diablo. GET ALL THE LEGENDARY ITEMS :laughing:

Haven't found one yet, though :( Don't have enough marks to buy one, either :(

The Strike Playlist is the best thing ever, bye the way.

The Strike Playlist is the best thing ever, bye the way.

I done a Strike mission with some randoms yesterday for the first time. It was awesome. Waves of enemies, big bosses, frantic action. Yum. :bowdown:

You gave up too soon, mate. Me and Bryan turned the tide and won the match. We then went on a winning streak. Even Blade held his own last night and started owning people.

Good times. :D

The Crucible disables your item/level dis-/advantages.

There is however the option to play one of the Crucible playlists with item stats not disabled. It's the top of the three symbols on the left hand side of the starmap...

I'll give it another go then, but last night I was dying straight away and it felt like my gun was useless.

Although I'm pining for Battlefield still so I doubt I'll be playing pvp on this much at all.

I'll give it another go then, but last night I was dying straight away and it felt like my gun was useless.

Although I'm pining for Battlefield still so I doubt I'll be playing pvp on this much at all.

I think it's just like any competitive game in that it takes a while to settle in to the maps, weapons and how the game plays. Once things start to click then it's a right laugh.

From 6 until late?

I'm in. Wooooo.

Does anyone know what the deal is with the radar? If you're crouched and not moving, do you not show up? Because I've been doing that.

If you aren't shooting for the head, you're going to have a bad time.

Seriously, headshots headshots headshots.

Does anyone know what the deal is with the radar? If you're crouched and not moving, do you not show up? Because I've been doing that.

I was just asking a lad at work about this. Yeah, I think if your not moving and crouched you can't be seen. I was sitting on one of the objectives in a match yesterday and the opposition just ran straight by me. It could be that I didn't show up, either that or they just didn't see me as a threat. :)

If you aren't shooting for the head, you're going to have a bad time.

Seriously, headshots headshots headshots.

Of course I was going for headshots, I'm no noob, haha.

It may have been something with the connection in all fairness as I have been getting disconnected left, right and centre on this game (no issue at all with any other game, just this one).

Edited by Kav

You know, at some point yesterday when I had only been playing the game single player, I was starting to question the quality of this game and whether it had failed to live up to the hype.

Then S.C.G, Map and I did the Moon Strike mission and all my doubts evaporated. Ending the night with us going to the Crucible as a team of six N-Europers was the cherry on top. I had so much fun last night with all of you guys, thank you very much.

I'll hopefully be online tonight at around 9.

Getting a bit worried if the game is meant to be a bit cack on your own...

Yeah and the GIFs looked better! :heh:

Destiny is mean't to be played with others even if you do play alone you get randoms popping up all over the place - unless your @yesteryeargames who seems to have the online equivalent of leprosy.

Look forward to playing as a clan with all you fellow numptys

Is yesteryear having NAT issues, I know that was always a problem with matchmaking on various xbox games....