Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Awesome stuff thread

MoogleViper

Those 3D pavement painting are amazing.

Been through all the pics on the site Retro linked to, which all the paints had a pic of a "wrong" angle viewpoint just to get more idea how it was created.

How do they even go about planning those things.

For people who don't look in the Space and the Universe thread [you should because it's great], I'll post this here...

Fuck balls of steel... this guy had balls the size of the moon and made of Vibranium!...

and this Summer a guy called Felix Baumgartner, mentored by the original jumper Joe Kittinger (speaking in the video) is gonna attempt to break his height record.

That's brill. Have you seen his other ones?

I prefer the second one:

Edit: you'ld think that since all Matt has been doing for the past 6 years is dancing, he'd be getting a bit better at it....

Edited by 130131301364

Too lazy to go look for and bump a WiiSports Resort thread in the Wii Board, but figured this does qualify as Awesome

Got this last night (yes this is me bitches not a video I randomly found :heh:)

An albatross and "chip-in" using a driver on Hole 5

If you like this style you should check out Newton Faulkner. He plays in a similar way and is ridiculously talented. Some of his songs are just awesome!

He played my grad ball there at the weekend. Absolutely incredible. He closed out with a version of Bohemian Rhapsody which was just unbelievable. So I join you in highly recommending his music :D