N-Europe

New guy.

Volcarona

Weclome, kudos on the SMK, oldie but a classic without which we'd probably not have an awesome series to date. This thread, judging by recent welcome threads, may get a little bit rough but really really trust me it's not representative of all the awesome people we have on this forum, just a few potential bad..uhhh...eggs?

I say to thee... Welcome, Volcarona! :) May your stay in this forum be an enjoyable one.

Also, were you already acquainted with Dannyboy?

Yeah, he's a good friend of mine in real life. :) I'd told him about this place a couple of times before, especially the mafia games, and it was actually your idea for a PW mafia that convinced him to join, seeing as he's also a big fan. ;)

Incidentally, he's actually the friend I mentioned to you earlier today. :)

The mafia games can be found here ;) everyone says mine are the best but Jonnas keeps trying to steal the limelight.

It seems you have committed a typo, dear sir, you seem to have swapped my name with yours by accident!

Luckily, my sharp eyes have caught this dangerous gaffe, preventing you from sounding like a fool near our newcomer. Had I not intervened, you'd be the laughing stock of our fine community.

;)

Yeah, he's a good friend of mine in real life. :) I'd told him about this place a couple of times before, especially the mafia games, and it was actually your idea for a PW mafia that convinced him to join, seeing as he's also a big fan. ;)

Incidentally, he's actually the friend I mentioned to you earlier today. :)

Ah, well, then we know he is trustworthy :) Until he starts playing mafia games and lying like the rest of us :heh:

The PW mafia won't happen for some time, I'm afraid. Though it shouldn't be too long, either, I'll probably scrap (lol) the robot mafia.

Also, Nickel Samurai Case!

I think he means that the thread would consist of nothing but people hitting on them.

More like it would be full of comments about people hitting on them, without there actually being any people hitting on them.

"A gurl? Hur hur, get ready for the pervy comments. Look how funny and original I am."