Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Allergies

Ashley

I think I might be allergic to these things!

20073_228155431492_536116492_3555019_3419999_n.jpg

Bit awkward. For a while I thought I might be developing hayfever because my eyes were watery and my nose sniffley but then I thought about how it only hit once I got back home (from London for Easter) and seems to be while I'm actually in the house. So I've washed all my sheets, hoovered everything in my room and banished the cats (from my bedroom). We'll see how it goes.

Aaaanwyay allergies? Who has them? Who doesn't?

I also think I'm allergic to cats. I seem to get sniffles more when I'm spending a week at my Mum's house (where the four cats I mention live).

However, even if I am allergic to cats, I still want some cats when I get a place of my own.

Hay fever here. I spend every summer wishing I were dead. And not in the positive Paj way. :sad:

And they love me. The little bastards. Although I'm waaay less allergic to some types.

I don't think they love you - I think they can just sense that you're allergic to them.

I'm a cat magnet.

I get allllll the pussy.

Uhm I get hayfever, as I said a year or two back. Hope you found it interesting back then and find it interesting now, because it is. Some people who go on forums get it you know. Make of this knowledge what you will.

Lol dan :P

I'm allergic to MSG and may also be allergic to aspirin, which sucks.

R_A; fairly sure you can't be allergic to the exercise itself. Psoriasis acts up real bad with sweat because pores are congested. You'll never get anything worse than aggravated rash symptoms - even if they are a bitch.

Lol dan :P

I'm allergic to MSG and may also be allergic to aspirin, which sucks.

R_A; fairly sure you can't be allergic to the exercise itself. Psoriasis acts up real bad with sweat because pores are congested. You'll never get anything worse than aggravated rash symptoms - even if they are a bitch.

Its a histamine response which is essentially an allergy :) its quite unusual. I've got all, but a few, of the symptoms on the list

http://www.aafp.org/afp/2001/1015/p1367.html (exercise induced Anaphylaxis)

I don't have any physical symptoms of psoriasis anymore because I'm in remission, but yeah sweat on psoriasis is a complete bitch!! So glad I don't have that problem anymore lol