NEurope
Aneres11

PlayStation Vita Console Discussion

Do you think that they might shoe-horn in the Vita TV device for Europe as well during the same announcement and then set to launch it on the same date as the new screen Vita perhaps?

Wern't reviewers saying the LCD Vita wasn't better than the OLED which is currently available?

As has Japan. :D

985532610-00.jpg

The Vita TV's killer app will be Playstation Now. They really shouldn't release it until then.

What does FFIX look like on Vita? Must look pretty good.

FFIX was the only one that I actually properly played, and I think I'd like to do so again. I would have finished it too, but I think I save-fucked myself about halfway through the game.

I'll probably grab that and Olli Olli later.

FFX soon...gonna be epic.

FFIX was my first FF game, always a place for it in my heart.

Aww-yeah.gif

FFX will be incredible. 260hours of playtime for my PS2 version. And I still haven't beaten - or even fought against - Penance.

But he will go down on my Vita!

FFIX was my first FF game, too. My first RPG even. : peace:

What does FFIX look like on Vita? Must look pretty good.

It does. Absolutely beautiful. :)

Buy it. Now!

I'm going to buy FFVIII now. :laughing:

I think once I'm done with IX I'll move onto the PSP version of IV that I bought, it looked really nice.

Wern't reviewers saying the LCD Vita wasn't better than the OLED which is currently available?

The screen isn't as good, but the Vita will otherwise be better (slimmer, lighter, better battery life).

So I was saving some pictures on vita for some backdrops. It then said some database error, restart, I restarted and everything is gone... What the fuck is this!? I only got the new 32gig card quite recently... My PS3 died last year too... I've had every singe Nintendo console and memory card and not ONCE have I had any problems... The vita is the worst console I've ever bought as it is, haven't played it since 2012, got olliolli, enjoying it, and now everything is wiped. 30 gigs worth of stuff?!!?! AWESOME!!!!

The vita is the worst console I've ever bought as it is, haven't played it since 2012

Why not sell it?

Seems pretty silly to buy a 32GB memory card if you haven't played it for over a year, too. But yeah, sell it. It's a pretty pointless console.

So I was saving some pictures on vita for some backdrops. It then said some database error, restart, I restarted and everything is gone... What the fuck is this!? I only got the new 32gig card quite recently... My PS3 died last year too... I've had every singe Nintendo console and memory card and not ONCE have I had any problems... The vita is the worst console I've ever bought as it is, haven't played it since 2012, got olliolli, enjoying it, and now everything is wiped. 30 gigs worth of stuff?!!?! AWESOME!!!!

The Vita is like the thinking man's 3DS.

its a shame the Vita is so under utilised, its nice bit of kit

A thing that has annoyed me a lot with it recently, which is purely a Square Enix problem...i wanted to get rid off all my UMD's and my PSP, god damn Crisis core, and both Star Oceans aren't on PSN.....god damn

still my PSvita is mainly used for psp games these days and the odd indie game

Haha the sony defence force are out in style!

I would sell it, but it's so worthless I wouldn't get much so I'll play through the few good games it has. Plus thanks to plus I don't actually have to buy any games. There are some great games, but as a system I do think it's pretty terrible. And with their disgusting practice of memory cards, which then break, makes the whole thing a little more irritating!

Thank God you can back all of your saves up whenever you want with PS+.

Does it do it automatically?! On the PS3 it asks me each time I play a new game but the vita doesn't!

Haha the sony defence force are out in style!

5ul0nl.jpg

SDF ASSEMBLE!

Yeah, this is how we all are. Totally dedicated to the cause.

5ul0nl.jpg

SDF ASSEMBLE!

Yeah, this is how we all are. Totally dedicated to the cause.

Haha, fair enough. As long as you have a uniform and some form of signal then I'm okay with that.

Back to OlliOlli though, great game. But can you really not compare scores with friends? I don't play games enough to try and be the best in the world, but I'll certainly enjoy trying to be the best among my friends list...

Seriously, last year was good. I had Killzone Mercinaries and Tearaway coming. This year? Sod all. There's nothing to defend. The Vita is a nice piece of kit but without the support it's trash. Sony can go suck a fuck.

Honestly, no idea why you bought one. You really seem to struggle to gleam any joy from it.

Edit: Also, SDF? Really? What are you, 12-years-old?

Edited by Daft

I bought it because I buy all consoles as there's always games to play, and to be honest there has been some great games on vita. Loved RC Motostorm, Super Stardust, Escape Plan... I have loads of games I WANT to play - Uncharted, Gravity Rush and loads of digital shop games, I guess with the 3DS having a great year and work I just never played it all year. And with the terrible support it has felt a bit limp. But I have it now.

And my problem is fixed so nothing deleted :) It all went and the error code said memory card fucked. I was about to format it, but thought I'd turn it off and on, and it was back. phew!! Straight back on to OlliOlli!!!

As for SDL... At least Sheikah took it as in the tone it was intended. But there are 3 of you who do seem a little like it. Don't have to be defensive about it. Nothing wrong with loving a company.

can i be the Green Sony Defense force ranger? :p

But then you'll start to lose your Sony Defense Force powers!

As for SDL... At least Sheikah took it as in the tone it was intended. But there are 3 of you who do seem a little like it. Don't have to be defensive about it. Nothing wrong with loving a company.

There are plenty of things wrong with loving a company. Loving a product is a different matter.

Edited by Daft

I think unconditionally loving a company is wrong, but loving a company because of their products isn't is it? Sort of the same thing.

With the PS4 doing so much right to please its customers it's bound to garner a lot of support. Similarly when the Wii U is doing so much wrong, it gets flak. I don't think anyone is mindlessly supporting/criticising at the moment. Just a sign of the times.

Vita is faring badly but it's hard to argue that relative to its competition, the actual machine and its potential are more impressive.

I think PC gaming is brilliant in many ways too.

Edited by Sheikah