Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

bad stuff thread.

tapedeck

I've just discovered the most annoying food to eat.

Tesco's Freshly Baked Creamy Chicken Slice.

If you eat it indoors you'll end up breaking your hoover with the amount of crap that falls off it while you munch. If you eat it ourdoors you'll get mobbed by a flock of seagulls that swarm around the exponential amount of pastry flakes that fall about you.

I may as well have just emptied the contents of a pack of crisps onto the ground.

It gets kinds of depressing here in Konya sometimes, everyone is slightly Fascist - they think pretty much anything invented almost ever was either invented in Turkey or prophecy in the Koran, or, most often, both. I know internet here is somewhat censored, but you can still find out enough to know that Facebook, the AK47 and the motorcar weren't invented in Turkey (all three examples just from the last week!)

My mate got headbutted at a pub last night. Blood was everywhere.

The bouncers were very speedy, and police/ambulance turned up quick too - was unprovoked as far as I can tell, but fairly dramatic.

Woke up today at 9am with a massiiiiv hangover... I think I'll spend today playing lego indiana jones and trying not to move my head too much.

Shit shit shit, just noticed the cable for my laptop's charger is fucked up. The plastic around it is broken and I can see the wires poking out.

Anyone know if there is a way to fix it? Would just taping it up help? I don't have the money to buy a new charger (this is already my second one)... =(

Just read that Blink 182 have re-scheduled their summer tour to next year.. Seriously wtf. All because their new album isn't ready. Well fuck me guys you've had long enough, you've taken loads of peoples hard earned money then tell them to wait another year. Bullshit. Thats what it is.

Edited by Ramar

Shit shit shit, just noticed the cable for my laptop's charger is fucked up. The plastic around it is broken and I can see the wires poking out.

Anyone know if there is a way to fix it? Would just taping it up help? I don't have the money to buy a new charger (this is already my second one)... =(

Just tape it up, it'll be fine.

Just read that Blink 182 have re-scheduled their summer tour to next year.. Seriously wtf. All because their new album isn't ready. Well fuck me guys you've had long enough, you've taken loads of peoples hard earned money then tell them to wait another year. Bullshit. Thats what it is.

Well gutted about this too...

Blink-182's rescheduled UK dates are listed below:

June 2012

Thursday 07 June 2012 - Birmingham NIA - Tickets still valid from Friday 01 July 2011

Friday 08 June 2012 - London The O2 - Tickets still valid from Monday 18 July 2011

Saturday 09 June 2012 - London The O2 - Tickets still valid from Tuesday 19 July 2011

Friday 15 June 2012 - Manchester MEN Arena - Tickets still valid from Friday 8 July2011

Saturday 16 June 2012 - Birmingham LG Arena - Tickets still valid from Friday 15 July2011

Sunday 17 June 2012 - Sheffield Motorpoint Arena - Tickets still valid from Thursday7 July 2011

Tuesday 19 June 2012 - Newcastle Metro Radio Arena - Tickets still valid from Tuesday12 July 2011

So means that the gig I was going to on the 15th July, is now postponed to June 16th 2012, which is the weekend of Download 2012....

Fucking Wonderful,

I don't give a fuck if your new album isn't ready, play Enema of the state, Take off your pants and jacket and Blink 182 and i'd be happy with that.

I always knew my friend was a bit of a Tory. I just didn't want to believe it. I kind of thought it was a phase. I guess I really should have caught on when he told me he worked for the Tory PR department.

It saddens me greatly.

Was meant to be seeing the fantastic Lykke Li last night but she hurt her back so the show was postponed. :( Chair goes back to Oxford tomorrow so I will have to sell his ticket for him, and for all I know the gig will be rescheduled for a date after I return down south too...

Isn't it supposed to be the other way around?!

There's someone who turns into a complete and utter prick when the boss is away. For example, today he was using the computer of someone who is off (for cancer treatment) as it's the only one with Sage. He sat there for a good hour reading out her emails.

There's someone who turns into a complete and utter prick when the boss is away. For example, today he was using the computer of someone who is off (for cancer treatment) as it's the only one with Sage. He sat there for a good hour reading out her emails.

People like him need to be told to get to fuck. Is he the type of person who everyone laughs at what he's doing and it pretty much goes unspoken that he's a total dick? I bet everyone thinks the same thing about him and doesn't like him at all.