Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

What Have You Bought?

Ashley

3 hours ago, S.C.G said:

Also... this means you'll be able to write reviews again for N-Europe, right? :smile:

It's definitely something I'd like to get back into. That and being more active on here (although I need my email resetting so I can login on my phone, which is what I mainly use for browsing...luckily I'm auto logged in on PC).

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Cube said:

It's definitely something I'd like to get back into. That and being more active on here (although I need my email resetting so I can login on my phone, which is what I mainly use for browsing...luckily I'm auto logged in on PC).

Is this from back when the forums changed? @Shorty can help you with that from what I understand.

It would be good to see you on here more Dean, and if you were to get back into reviewing then that would be excellent as well. 

Christmas presents for myself:

81QWMFaGcnL._SX466_.jpg

sid-meiers-civilization-vi-nintendo-switch.jpg?$formatz$

Sold my PS4 copy and bought the Switch one, 'cause it's a game I like to play while watching TV :D 

Christmas presents for my sister and her boyfriend:
Towels and a steak cutlery set.

Christmas presents for my mom:
A music CD and a book.

And with that my Christmas shopping has been completed :peace: 

• Thanks 1

Bunch of RPGs for the Switch.

y4mYuqYqJGCR2NaF8PNj35AnW9V-Pto8FnNNTVnn

Legends of Localisation Book 2: Earthbound  + Password To Mother 2

y4mL03L19WtBjPjt81YJTLCNaSPDI-4Kws6rifyu

Password To Mother 2 was smaller than I expected (although given it's name I shouldn't have expected anything else), but should come in handy as I bought Mother 2 on the Japanese 3DS eShop last year when it went on sale and should be good for practising Japanese as it's mostly in Hiragana.

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Happenstance said:

51B3SBHJ4SL.jpg

Released on GOG today. I've wanted to play this for years so I'm looking forward to giving it a try.

I got the news today.. Wasn't aware they were working on this (seemed impossible). I've been waiting for this for a very long time.

Just now, Sméagol said:

I got the news today.. Wasn't aware they were working on this (seemed impossible). I've been waiting for this for a very long time.

ScummVM were the ones that have been doing the work to rebuild the engine for the last two years, they released it a month or two ago. I assume GOG got I  on the action just recently. The game now has a ScummVM screen at the beginning.

47 minutes ago, Happenstance said:

ScummVM were the ones that have been doing the work to rebuild the engine for the last two years, they released it a month or two ago. I assume GOG got I  on the action just recently. The game now has a ScummVM screen at the beginning.

I was actually considering hunting down a 2nd hand copy for it some day, and probably still will. But this is a more practical solution, as I don't need an old computer for it. I'll probably download this tonight.

11 hours ago, will' said:

The Studio Ghibli films finally launched on iTunes so I picked up the 6 film collection.

268x0w.jpg

Will buy the others as and when we decide to watch them over the next couple of months.

Are they going up anywhere else?