Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

What Have You Bought?

Ashley

In fairness, Peach Beach Smash sounds like a tasty drink.  Let's pretend its that.

20 hours ago, Nolan said:

A fuck load of beer! Sorry wrong topic...

Google pixel and free Daydream VR. Pixel was on sale and my iPhone 6s needed replaced sadly. (18months in and it constantly restarts or closes apps immediately). Ironically haven't switched my SIM over yet and it's literally just a media player at this exact moment. 

Oh, in a week or two I'll be paying off the last 3k of my truck. 6 year loan paid off in 3.5. 

Where did you get the Pixel from?  I know its being replaced soon but my Nexus 6P is in need of replacement and I probably won't be able to afford Pixel2.

18 hours ago, Ashley said:

In fairness, Peach Beach Smash sounds like a tasty drink.  Let's pretend its that.

Where did you get the Pixel from?  I know its being replaced soon but my Nexus 6P is in need of replacement and I probably won't be able to afford Pixel2.

Direct from Google. It's their back to school sale. $130 off Pixel and $200 off Pixel XL. And a free daydream VR. 

• Like 1

Went to West Quay in Southampton on Saturday and bought 2 new suits, about 5 shirts and ties, and 2 pairs of shoes for a loooot of money. Spent well over £400 that day. Could have cried.
Felt sexy as fuuuuuck trying on the clothes, though. [emoji3]
Do you wear suits for work? Or are they for social occasions?

31 minutes ago, bob said:
11 hours ago, Fierce_LiNk said:
Went to West Quay in Southampton on Saturday and bought 2 new suits, about 5 shirts and ties, and 2 pairs of shoes for a loooot of money. Spent well over £400 that day. Could have cried.
Felt sexy as fuuuuuck trying on the clothes, though. emoji3.png

Do you wear suits for work? Or are they for social occasions?

I just wear them around the house. I don't even work!

For work, mainly. Also, in case of weddings. I usually wear a shirt, tie and work trousers at work, but there are times like parents' evenings or special events (which we have a fair few of) where I need to look a bit more presentable.