Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

What Have You Bought?

Ashley

10652587-1353072930-187143.jpg

£8. CRYYYYYYYY LITTLE SISTER! God I love this film! The second film is entertaining but a little crappy but I've not seen the third. Great references to the first film. Creepy coincidence though! I bought this on the 31st in the morning only to find out past midnight that Edward Hermann (Max from The Lost Boys) had passed away! At the time the news was coming through, I was halfway through the film! R.I.P Max :(

52986_slipback.jpg

£12. I traded in my individual films of the trilogy just to get the boxset.

Despite my well known hatred for motion controls I've been in the mood lately to go back and play some of the Zelda games I gave up on pretty quickly back when I had them. Obviously would have prefered to get the Gamecube version but I'm not willing to pay the extra money for that!

51U8135B9wL.jpg

Expensive few days!

Boring Stuff

Gas bill

Electric bill

Council tax

Passport renewal

Train tickets for trip home

Weekly oyster

Not so boring things

Improv class

C# course

Edited by Ashley

Bought these last week:

dPHeGOf.jpg

(This was in a lightning deal)

gJdwZbJ.jpg

lRIlZMz.jpg

sHaEuIS.jpg

Although it seems like Amazon have messed up the order (in a good way for me). I collected the order (I used a pickup location) a week ago and everything was fine. Today, I received a notification that the item has been collected from the pickup location to return to Amazon and that I will receive a refund. They must have sent two by mistake, and now they think that I don't want the order.

Are these US versions? If so, where do you order them from? Getting tired of paying customs from my regular place.

Those are all UK Blurays appart from one. Is this a zombie as actually a DVD, couldn't find a picture though so i just took the bluray cover. All ordered off Amazon UK.

Psycho-Pass

Toradora

Is this a zombie season 1

Is this a zombie season 2

This arrived today:

TheNightCircus.jpg

I rarely read / buy books, but I remember it being recommended in the general book thread here on N-Europe. Decided to finally give it a go!

HHHHNNNNNGGGGGG. Great book :) Loved it from start to finish. It is beautifully written. :bowdown:

Are these US versions? If so, where do you order them from? Getting tired of paying customs from my regular place.

You should really check Amazon more often, Manga and DVD/Blu Ray selection has come a long way. You may have to wait longer for the releases of UK Anime but we get more releases which would be better value than importing.

I also have a few places I order US anime releases based in the UK who take some of the import duty hit:

http://www.otaku.co.uk

http://www.up1.co.uk

If all else fails, an anime Expo might help find cheaper anime. Got both seasons of K-ON! for £30(?) Have to double check that) in Birmingham last Year.

Edited by Emerald Emblem