Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

What Have You Bought?

Ashley

@EEVILMURRAY. Nice, Murdered: Soul Suspect is something worth playing. It needed a few more things to make it better, but it's still decent enough as it stands

Myself with purchases so far this month.

81q4ZEFjtfL._SL1257_.jpg

£14

81tUCzr5exL._SL1500_.jpg

£32 (used a £5 giftcard, normal price was £37)

And courtesy of GAME's Virtual Loyalty shares i cashed in (got £153 worth of Loyalty points), pre-ordered and paid for out of the points

91%2BWPmB42UL._SL1500_.jpg

91-3paTUHAL._SL1500_.jpg

91yM%2BomP25L._SL1500_.jpg

Still got about £30 worth of points left, so probably will slap it on either the Far Cry season pass or towards my PS+ subscription for another year.

bayonetta_2_special_edition_raw.jpg

Never played either game, am I in for a treat?

To say that you would be in for a treat would be a gross understatement

;) I'm actually kinda jelly being that it's your first time experiencing both games, honestly you've just bagged some serious value for money right there. : peace:

As for the amount of joy both games will most likely bring you? Immeasurable. :awesome:

----------------------------------

I genuinely didn't think I'd be buying one this early but...

Xbox One

SXB1500GB001_l.jpg

Nabbed this for £248 after various discounts with Alien Isolation (sold) plus The Evil Within (keeping)

This meant I then had to buy...

101290brp2.jpg+ 148750_R_Z001A?$TMB$&wid=312&hei=312

Sunset Overdrive and Halo the Master Chief Collection

Which have been partly paid for with PayPal plus I had to get an obligatory Live sub.

Oh and how could I forget...

10994346-1409913449-924991.jpg

Bayonetta and Bayonetta 2 of course. :awesome:

Its been an expensive few weeks, but worth every penny. : peace:

dsc01545to.jpg

I got the Scream Trilogy in an awesome glow-in-the-dark boxset for £10 so that's completed my Scream blu-ray collection. In case there are any Scream fans out there, the quality in all of them are great.

the-sword-and-the-stone-cover.jpg

51e7R2660wL._SY300_.jpg

I nabbed The Sword in the Stone: 50th Anniversary Edition and The Emperor's New Groove, both numbered for £20, which means I only have 11 or 12 left to get and I've got every Disney Classic in the UK at the moment :D. I'd love to get the US ones too but I don't think they're Region Free with the exception of a few.

Unisex_All_Over_Print_Ghostbusters_Logo_Onesie_hi_res.jpg

Ghostbusters Onesie for £15 from Asda because...y'know...Ghostbusters. I wanted to get the Slimer t-shirt that said "Hey Good Lookin'" but they had none left in my size.

======

I've also got this ready for Christmas too.

f9372a18-9d3d-436c-a8d2-541aba969762.jpg?n=anvil_xbox-one_hardware_image_960x540_10.jpg

So basically, I got:

A 1TB Xbox One (Call of Duty edition)

Limited Edition controller with headset

Call of Duty: Advanced Warface with some DLC shit (and a season pass, I think)

The Evil Within with DLC and a season pass

Forza 5: Game of the Year edition

for £410, courtesy of GAME. I mean, come on, what a bloody bargain! My Dad has put some towards it for me and I'm not touching it until Christmas because I've still got a shitload of games to complete before Christmas anyways so yeah, WOO! GO ME! :D

Totally wanting Sunset Overdrive, Alien: Isolation, Dead Rising 3 and Destiny. I'm toying on the idea of getting Titanfall but I don't know about that.

The bloke at GAME was brilliant. I was just going to get the Xbox One when he told me that I could choose from four games for ten quid more. I asked which ones and as soon as he mentioned The Evil Within, I practically threw my money at him, haha. Alien Isolation was there but The Evil Within was the Limited Edition one and, you know, pretty 3D covers and the fact I've been waiting for this game since I first heard about it.

I'm so tempted to sell my HTC one m8 and get this!

I wouldn't recommend it. Other than the camera there's not that much of a pressing difference between the two, and the actual process of buying the phone is a pain in the ass (I pre-ordered this phone on the 27th of October, and they only accepted my payment yesterday). Unless you desperately need the money gained in the price difference, then maybe.

OnePlus-One-HTC-One.png

I wouldn't recommend it. Other than the camera there's not that much of a pressing difference between the two, and the actual process of buying the phone is a pain in the ass (I pre-ordered this phone on the 27th of October, and they only accepted my payment yesterday). Unless you desperately need the money gained in the price difference, then maybe.

OnePlus-One-HTC-One.png

See what you mean with the ordering faff.

Wouldn't be getting it for the price difference - guess it would be because:

- HTC autofocus is super slow. The lens gets gunked up meaning you get cloudy photos

- The OS is slow..I'm a massive fan of cyanogenmod and am too lazy to sort it out on the HTC

- It'll look all new again :)

Might see if I can sort the camera and OS out and get back to loving the phone like I did a few months back!

As for me....

41z3idZiOZL._SX342_.jpg