Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

What Have You Bought?

Ashley

Signed up for Graze.com for some healthy goodness delivered to work. I'm so fucking modern and cool.

graze.jpg

If anyone wants a friends code to get their 1st, 5th and 10th box free (although you can cancel anytime), just let me know.

Edited by Goafer

@Goafer

I love Graze, I get it every Friday :D I tried to cancel like 3 times now but they kept dragging me back with free boxes, and when I actually went through the stuff on the website and unticked the stuff I don't like, it became heavenly.

I tend to just eat all of it on the morning it arrives though... which kind of defeats the point I think :p

I'm really surprised about that drahkon! I wear XS stuff and even XXS from ASOS (yup I'm that skinny, sadly). I would have thought the cardigan would look great on?!

Yeah, thought that, as well, but it turned out to be quite large.

Maybe I'll find a different one that fits perfectly.

@Goafer It surely isn't available for Germany?

Edited by drahkon

I used to get Graze and it is awesome but after a while and with no free boxes...it is gentle unnecessary expense. Especially as I get the least healthy ones.

For the chicks of the forum, Claire got something she adores for her birthday. Its like a monthly, make up and skincare version of Graze called Glossybox. Its 10 quid and you get a nice box too.

@Goafer

Quite a lot of people do that at work. Looks tempting as its healthy and that but is it worth the expense? How much are they?

I think they're about £4 each and you can have them sent fortnightly, weekly or twice weekly. I've set mine to fortnightly. Each box contains 4 tubs of snacks. Not exactly cheap, but they do deliver for free I suppose. It's just nice to have stuff sent to work to snack on.

@Goafer It surely isn't available for Germany?

I think it's UK only, sorry.

I love the idea of Graze but I want to be able to pick what i want from week to week and not have a surprise

You can rate the foods. If you put something as Love or Like, they'll send it regularly (With Love being more regular). If you put something as Try, they'll send it once and wait for you to review it. Or you can Bin it so they never send it.

I imagine if you put 4 things as love and the rest as bin, they'll only ever send you the 4 items.

I'm actually quite impressed by the idea. Hopefully it lives up to it. It's nice to have a vague idea of what's coming, but it still be a bit of a surprise.