Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

What Have You Bought?

Ashley

I.. umm... Hmmm....

Congratulations on this purchase sir.

:shakehead

Thanks(!) No worries though, I took it back and exchanged it for something else so it's all good! I still watched it though and even though New York looks stunning on blu-ray, I still maintain that it's not a bad movie but the characters are diabolical (except for the brunette)

Ok I took the plunge and got a years sub to Playstation Plus I then downloaded all this free shit which is awesome.

Sleeping Dogs

F1 Race Stars

Quantum Conundrum

Jet Set Radio

Vanquish

Guardians of Middle Earth

Limbo

Uncharted Golden Abyss

Gravity Rush

Little Big Planet 2

Motorstorm Apocalypse

Infamous 2

Fuck yeah, shame MS dont do shit like this with Live.

Ok I took the plunge and got a years sub to Playstation Plus I then downloaded all this free shit which is awesome.

Sleeping Dogs

F1 Race Stars

Quantum Conundrum

Jet Set Radio

Vanquish

Guardians of Middle Earth

Limbo

Uncharted Golden Abyss

Gravity Rush

Little Big Planet 2

Motorstorm Apocalypse

Infamous 2

Fuck yeah, shame MS dont do shit like this with Live.

That's an impressive list.

get on Sleeping Dogs ASAP :) such a surprisingly good game!

2019?! Holy cow, I didn't even know such a game existed! And that handheld is hella ugly :p You'll have to let me know what it's like!

I'll let you know, it's supposed to be the best Outrun game on the Megadrive - the other two games aren't very good ports apparently - as for the Sega Nomad, ugly it may be but for a portable Megadrive it's pretty awesome. : peace:

I love that it has a 'Low Batt.' light on it. That light will probably start flashing away as soon as you turn it on, or even go near the power button, if it's anything like the Game Gear in terms of battery consumption :laughing:

You'd be right there, it can run on SIX AA's but they would only last a couple of hours, same with the rechargeable battery pack but fortunately it does run off any Sega Genesis/Megadrive adaptor which is something of a relief. :p

I GOT ONE TOOOOOO!!

Seems alright thus far. Don't want to read it too quickly so I feel I get monies worth.

I say read, there's not much text.

I worry about turning the pages :p clean hands but still fear leaving marks on pages when turning them

This PlayStation Plus thing is definitely making me wanting to switch to Sony for the next generation.

Yeah? Well it's putting me off hugely. I signed up to Plus a few days ago. I went to download Sleeping Dogs, it's 8GB. I have a 30MB cable connection meaning it should've taken roughly 44 minutes to download.

Try 6.5 hours. Didn't get to play it that night....

The next night I got chance to fire it up. Update needed. Why not just download the most up to date version in the first place? Who knows. Update size? Just shy of 1GB.

2 hours later it was at 50%....

Still haven't played it yet.