Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

What Have You Bought?

Ashley

No, Nintendo's newfound love for region-locking only extends to 3DS games and some/most DSi-enhanced games.

So Nintendo hasn't always been stupid? :p

That's good to know. I might take advantage of that if I find a good place to import which accepts PayPal as payment.

Oh, and by the way: Is there no 999 thread? Been looking for one to post in as there is a way to play the game without importing.

Edited by drahkon

nexusae0_2012-09-30_13h15_45.png

An OTG cable, so I can plug USB stuff into my tablet. So far I've (successfully) tested it with a USB storage stick, a keyboard, a mouse and an Xbox controller (with proper controls in games like Vice City). Quite nifty.

Edit: Apparently it works with multiple devices through USB splitters.

Edited by Cube

Phew, you stopped just in time.

Yeah, the straight-to-DVD ones suck (except for Beta House, which is probably the funnier of the Presents series) but I only count 1, 2, Wedding and Reunion as the proper series.

Also, the reason why I bought the American version of The Grudge: Sarah Michelle Gellar! :love:

I bought this sheer cape thing yesterday for only €25, vintage (I think). The beading is so amazing, and the gold trim...I immediately feel good when I put it on over anything (wearing it over my PJs here...). Perfect last purchase of the year.

399327_10151209134795745_1641623224_n.jpg

Got this ring as well.

548788_10151209134685745_652411337_n.jpg

Also I got my dad an iPad mini!! I had ordered one for each of my parents, but they're sold out everywhere here until January. Yesterday there was a freak shipment of 10 iPad minis arrived at the store, and I was one of the customers who got one! So happy I will see my dad open it :D

As I didn't get given actual presents yesterday but rather money, thought I'd finally pick up some albums I've been listening to on Spotify for most of the year (yes I could continue listening there, but I like having the CD/I'm weird :P):

4433953.jpg

purity_ring_approved_mini_300x300.jpg?1335281373

286652.jpg

220px-Metric-synthetica.jpg

Really wanted a copy of Kill for Love by Chromatics but nowhere had it in stock when I was out. Still, 3 out of 4 of my top albums of the year and Metric will do :D

Also picked up Spec Ops: The Line for the 360 for £13.