Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

What Have You Bought?

Ashley

I did not. I shall be going again on Tuesday if you want to remind me to check in the (very early) morning?

If you remember, have a wee look.. but don't go out of your way :heh: I'll likely be up the town after work on Tuesday myself anyway so I can check for myself :hehe: It was still £29.99 a week or two ago, but when it drops to around about half that, I may just have to have it :indeed:

I "believe in Jesus". I do not, however, believe in God or any religion. :p

I really enjoy the cross as a symbol. I used to wear my silver cross on a "beaded" chain thing (until it was ripped from me in a nightclub - but I didn't mind due to the situation in which it was ripped), as I like the symbol(ism), and it was the cross I wore when I believed in god years ago. So it wasn't a pure fashion statement. It had some sort of backstory.

But yeah, I love the image of it. Why do people wear jewelery with animals on them? They like the animals, or even just the image of them. I like the image of a cross. I like how it's clean.

That sounded a bit confrontational, it's not meant to be. I was trying to explain it to myself as well.