Grand Theft Auto San Andreas

Grand Theft Auto IV

Grand Theft Auto Episodes From Liberty City

Sim City 4 Deluxe

Dawn of War Platinum Edition

Mass Effect

Mass Effect 2

Analogue: A Hate Story

Well when i was freaking out with my friends in the mall I noticed sale outside one of the shops and I thought of buying them together. This way I will also get some exclusive discounts. There was a sale on home decor accents. The patio furniture was on sale and it just cost$6o bucks only. Don't you think it's an amazing deal. I just loved it.

From buying, playing and selling that game I made 80p profit. And I still felt ripped off.

Really? The reviews I've read gave it an 80-85%. It was either that or Sands of Time.

I have a giftable BETA pass for Counter-Strike GO. Might trade it for a couple of keys or something.

The biggest problem with Prince of Persia is that it's easy to the point where there's no challenge at all in the platforming. I still thought it was a lot of fun, though. But that came more from how gorgeous the game was and enjoying how awesome the platforming looked. It's a bit like jumping around on the rooftops in the Assassin's Creed series. The DLC actually made the platforming a bit more like the earlier games, so I'd love a sequel.

The Sands of Time is the better game, though. :heh:

Impulse buy on the last day of the Steam sale. $2.5

Prince_Of_Persia_2008.jpg

Apparently you can get games for much cheaper using the Russian Steam store. Shame I don't have any money left.

I thought that was an okay game. Great visuals but it weren't much of a challenge. The best games were the earlier ones like The Sands of Time and The Two Thrones (is that the right title? I don't know but it's similar...)

I've probably told you guys before but I knew there were something I meant to tell you, not too sure but whether I did tell you but about two weeks ago, I made a £1 purchase...

boxshot_us_large.jpg

Always wanted to play this game since it's Sonic and I love the Sonic games...yeah...that's kind of changed for me. This is the weakest game of all Sonics. The controls for it are just horrific!

Also I bought...

tomb-raider-playstation-1-%5B2%5D-927-p.jpg

TR3_Front_PS.jpg

51QNNHKKW4L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

20203_1306872346.jpg

£1 each. I really would have loved to have seen the other PS1 Tomb Raiders though. All I need now is 2, The Last Revelations and Chronicles and I have all the PS1 games.

£1 each. I really would have loved to have seen the other PS1 Tomb Raiders though. All I need now is 2, The Last Revelations and Chronicles and I have all the PS1 games.

2 is the best by miles! Have you played them before? If not, try to fit it in before 3 and the others. I still have the PC version, complete with the giant cardboard box PC games used to come in.

I'm a big Sonic fan, but I would never risk playing Sonic 2006.

Honestly, don't! It's awful! The Dreamcast games are far superior and the visuals and the controls for Sonic 06 is dreadful. I don't know how people have managed to even complete it!

2 is the best by miles! Have you played them before? If not, try to fit it in before 3 and the others. I still have the PC version, complete with the giant cardboard box PC games used to come in.

I've played all of them but 2 and even back in the 90s, I heard people saying 2 was the best one. I loved the others though (even Angel of Darkness to an extent) so I know I definitely need to find 2!

I could never imagine playing Tomb Raider and Tomb Raider 3 on the PlayStation. Not with those awful, awful save crystals. You should have bought the PC versions, Dazz. :p

Yeah but then where's the fun in not having those dreadful, pesky save crystals? It's like not having the typewriter to save on Resident Evil! :p

Well, in that case, maybe you should limit yourself to only saving at the beginning of levels. Now wouldn't that be fun! :p

Is that a challenge, Magnus?! :laughing:

The-Godfather.jpg

Bought this for £1. Chuffed, really. I was about to pay a fiver for this as well. I heard that it's a series so there's another set of books for me to collect! :D

Animal - I hated playing the Chamber of Secrets, I think there's some sneaking involved and I always hate that sort of stuff.

I bought from the Steam sale:

- Both witcher games

- Binding of Isaac

- Costume quest

I didn't really check in to buy much, but I've been after the witcher games for a while.