Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

What Have You Bought?

Ashley

I bought it to replace Kirby's Return to Dreamland once we finish with that, just gave it a quick try. Also hoping to pick up Rayman Origins tomorrow.

You're a good friend, Ashley.

I usually just make my friends be the second pointer in Super Mario Galaxy 2.

World of Goo is also a lot of fun in co-op, if you haven't played it yet for some reason.

Found me these treasures a little while back :

tumblr_m5flu5ADOC1r7yxago1_1280.png

A book that teaches you French through Korean. It's so adorable & I love to scan through it whenever I can. Great to learn a thing or two.

milkis.jpg

Been addicted to this as of late. I think it's milk-flavored soda. Or something. All I know is I love it & it's invariably difficult to find.

milkis.jpg

Been addicted to this as of late. I think it's milk-flavored soda. Or something. All I know is I love it & it's invariably difficult to find.

Why, that offers a new feeling of soda beverage!

Just pre-ordered the Avengers thingy. Methinks that it might be a mistake...but we shall see!

I've bought a workout bench for home. Decided to splash out a bit more and go for one that will last me for a long, long time. Rather than something that will be redundant within 2 years.

41asfkp7XFL._SS400_.jpg

I'm happy with it as it can go incline and decline. I'm gradually going to the gym less and less due to work and just general stuff.

Would love to be able to get some more weights and an adjustable squat stand. Could then do some benching/squatting properly at home. Only drawbacks are money and space. Maybe when Ine and I upgrade to the next house. Hopefully. :D