N-Europe

What Have You Bought?

Ashley

GoldenSun44.jpg

I bought these recently with Golden Sun: The Lost Age arriving this morning.. and it looks fake :hmm: If it works OK, I won't mind too much as I got it for a great price (but now I know why :indeed:)

I also downloaded Come Around Sundown by Kings of Leon a couple of weeks ago because Amazon had it as their MP3 download of the week at £3.99. I wasn't really a fan of Only by the Night but I heard Radioactive one day and thought it sounded decent enough so I just went for it! What a mistake :shakehead It starts well enough but after track 3 (Pyro) ends, it is over! There are no standout tracks for the rest of the album.. simply terrible :(

EDIT I just tried Golden Sun: The Lost Age, transferred my data over from the original and played for about 20 minutes. I saved it and turned it off, but when I turned it on again the data was gone. Needless to say, the seller has now been contacted. I was looking forward to playing that :hmm:

Edited by nekunando

EDIT I just tried Golden Sun: The Lost Age, transferred my data over from the original and played for about 20 minutes. I saved it and turned it off, but when I turned it on again the data was gone. Needless to say, the seller has now been contacted. I was looking forward to playing that :hmm:

I take it the battery has gone in the cart?

I've been lucky on second hand games so far but i know that one of these days i'll get a duff one :S

I take it the battery has gone in the cart?

I've been lucky on second hand games so far but i know that one of these days i'll get a duff one :S

It probably is largely down to the battery, but it is definitely a fake cartridge anyway so it will be returned in disgust :eek: