N-Europe

I am rubbish with girls

Guy

Since we're bitching, I'll bitch about my complete ineptitude when it comes to meeting and wooing girls. It might be my double eyebrows or my cauliflower tongue, I can't pinpoint it exactly. I think it's mostly due to utterly lacking confidence in myself masked by terrible humour.

Whine, whine, whine.

Okay, I'm done feeling down. Now I feel awesome again.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since we're bitching, I'll bitch about my complete ineptitude when it comes to meeting and wooing girls. It might be my double eyebrows or my cauliflower tongue, I can't pinpoint it exactly. I think it's mostly due to utterly lacking confidence in myself masked by terrible humour.

Whine, whine, whine.

It's the same with me. Before, I used to be able to talk to a girl but now, I find myself feeling really awkward and I have no idea why! I was okay with my last girlfriend but that lasted 3 months and I've been single for a year and a half now. There's a girl I really like right now and I've known her since Juniors through to Seniors and when we left, we never saw each other much until this year and now I really like her, yet I've no idea how to tell her. I'm not scared of being rejected or anything since that's life but I can't exactly go up and talk to her either.

So Scoop, we're in the same boat, mate.

Oh and Moogle, why did you think he was gay?

When you try you fail, when you show interest you fail.

When you dont try you score, when you show little to know interest you score!

to sum it up... when your looking for it you dont get it, when your not after it, it comes to you.

or thats what i can say from experience.

I thought you were gay.

Spunge is. I often get these two mixed up, maybe you are too?

But Scoop. Today is A-level results day. There will be a load of drunk 18 year olds out on the town. Get at it!

:heh:

Edited by Ashley

Whine, whine, whine.

Rohypnol.

But they also go "This is Joe, he owns the biggest Pokémon site...in the world".

So are you ashamed of that? If so, you can always tell your friends to shut their traps...If they don't, find new friends or just accept your work and be proud of it. I mean at some point, the fact that you DO own the world's biggest Pokemon site will nevertheless come out...If people can't accept that, I don't think they're worth wasting your time on anyway...

I don't get why I have such issues I'm attractive and fairly wealthy. It's the winning combination

What about self-confidence?

19 years.

25 and half years ;D

But I'm ok, no hurry...at least I have a clue of what I want from my life...thus I'd also want a partner with similar interests. I know I could settle for a casual relationship, but I'm more interested in finding someone who is truly on the same wavelength as I am...basically, someone with a deep interest in yoga and spiritual growth...

I think there are certain things that you have to "master" when it comes to girls. First of all, although looks are important (its good to take care of your appearance,just keep yourself neat and tidy), they like men who are confident. What does a girl think when you tell them "I'm not good with girls..." They think "ah, ok...byeeeee."

Trusting in yourself is very important. So, look at what you can do rather than what you can't.

I've also found that they value being able to talk to someone and confide in them. For some reason, I've always found it a lot easier to talk to girls than I ever have done with guys, but this also creates a "friend-zone" type of problem, sometimes. (But then, having friends with breasts is never a bad thing!)

So, my advice would be: Talk to them (don't try too hard) and be confident in yourself.

When you try you fail, when you show interest you fail.

When you dont try you score, when you show little to know interest you score!

to sum it up... when your looking for it you dont get it, when your not after it, it comes to you.

or thats what i can say from experience.

People keep on telling me this but this hasn't worked in the slightest before and it isn't now, haha. I've always saw a girl that I liked and 9/10, we'd date but it wouldn't last long. I didn't know why but I thought my weight has something to do with it, although I'm not really sure of that since my friends think I'm 'average' yet I don't feel like it. Girls say they go for personalities yet I haven't met one who says they like my personality, lmao.

Also, I didn't think Scoop was gay because of his signature. I just thought he liked Glee, lol.