Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3DS

Retro_Link

2:34/2:49 onwards on the Hyrule Field Main theme is my favourite tune of the game, only seems to appear whilst in Lake Hylia.

EDIT: Ok actually the Windmill theme/Song of Storm is my favourite :)

Edited by Ronnie

Just found this,

I was gonna ask here if anyone remembered some early screens (back in the N64 days) showed some Medallions equiped as usable items on the C buttons. I remember one screenshot was on the back of the game box and always wondered what they may have been used for.

While trying to find a screen shot to first prove to myself I wasn;t imagining it, I found this on the Zelda Wiki, thought I'd share :heh:

I wonder could this ""Ice Medallion" dungeon could have been where that mystery cave under Zora's domain went to. The "Wind" one might have been at the top of the waterfall in Gerudo Valley (I think I remember reading there was meant to be a dungeon up there)

The wiki does say that the Wind and Ice Medallions could have had their names changed to Forest and Water though it says that was just fan theory/speculation.

MedallionBeta.jpg

That's pretty cool/interesting. Guess it explains the matching podiums to end up warping to, though the big focus on medallion arrows coulda been interesting!

Finished this a few weeks ago, decided to avoid the Master Quest for now and moved on to Majora's Mask instead. Finished that over the weekend, and now need to decided whether to move on to Master Quest or Wind Waker. Serious Zelda nostalgia being stirred!

Finished this a few weeks ago, decided to avoid the Master Quest for now and moved on to Majora's Mask instead. Finished that over the weekend, and now need to decided whether to move on to Master Quest or Wind Waker. Serious Zelda nostalgia being stirred!

Don't forget you can also download Zelda : Link's Awakening DX on the 3DS Virtual Console... which I would recommend if you haven't played it before or even in a while. :)

I've finished Ocarina of Time and Link's Awakening and I'm currently half way through Wind Waker which is still probably my favourite Zelda game. Feels so exciting to discover a new island, and I love all the different treasure you can find and stuff. I also love the hints to Ocarina, like the mention of Gossip Stones, the sages, etc.

Don't forget you can also download Zelda : Link's Awakening DX on the 3DS Virtual Console... which I would recommend if you haven't played it before or even in a while. :)

Good call, have never actually played that. I also have an urge to play Oracle of Ages/Seasons. Too many games and not enough time!

• 2 months later...