N-Europe

The Materialism Thread (a.k.a Things I Want)

chairdriver

I want a mansion and a Ferarri F430 and a jet pack.

The inner boob. :) The cleavage. So, if you squeezed both breasts together and put your hand in the middle...that bit. I love that bit.

Oh riiiigght, so you weren't on about some sort of cross-section. I was a bit freaked out, for a moment.

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want a mansion and a Ferarri F430 and a jet pack.

Oh riiiigght, so you weren't on about some sort of cross-section. I was a bit freaked out, for a moment.

Hahahhah. Nooo. I didn't mean the actual insides of boobs.

That would like me saying "Hai Shorty...I love your spleeeee-eeeen!"

I don't think its his hand going in the middle!:grin:

(in before you filthy lot!)

That's what I thought also, so I'd like to know his logic as to why he calls his penis hand.

Go for the Motorboat Flink.

(filthy lot?! Speak for yeself Hanz ;))

Edited by EEVILMURRAY

Labradors are amazing. I wanted a black one to begin with, but I got distracted by a chocolate one. Would have called a black one Wellington for ultimate gentry points. "Wellington got into the brandy in the study again, but not before startling the horses".

Indy_by_goafertography.jpg

work.4436822.1.flat,800x800,070,f.jpg

I want people to stop being given record contracts just cause they're famous. I don't understand. Heidi Montag is that beetch from The Hills *shudder* right? She got an album now, on Spotify, I just saw...a quick preview tells me it's awful.

Labradors are amazing. I wanted a black one to begin with, but I got distracted by a chocolate one. Would have called a black one Wellington for ultimate gentry points. "Wellington got into the brandy in the study again, but not before startling the horses".

Indy_by_goafertography.jpg

work.4436822.1.flat,800x800,070,f.jpg

My uncle bought two recently, a brown one and a black one.

Calls one boddingtons and the other guinness. haha. :grin:

P1011499.JPG

Frijj - fudge brownie

I always want one. They are so god-damn nice I think I might be addicted to them. Yes they're sweet, yes they aren't overly healthy but it's basically bottled awesome. Tesco deviate in offering them 2 for £1.04 which is totally bargain munch.

MOARR!!!!

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!