Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

If You Were God...

Falcon_BlizZACK

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I was God I would come down to Earth and say; look everyone religion is bollocks, all of it. Go and enjoy your life.

Then I would introduce my mate ET and tell everyone we are not alone.

Then disappear for thousands of years in a puff of smoke.

If I was God, I'd create a pantheon of gods. Cause, God (the modern, single deity, in whatever religion) is BORING AS FUCK.

Greek, Romancs, Egyptians etc, had it right. All the interesting mythology, the fact the gods had relationships and rivalries and stuff..soap opera.

If I was God, I'd create a pantheon of gods. Cause, God (the modern, single deity, in whatever religion) is BORING AS FUCK.

Greek, Romancs, Egyptians etc, had it right. All the interesting mythology, the fact the gods had relationships and rivalries and stuff..soap opera.

Worse than a soap opera. The simple truth is that the Greek and Roman gods were SICK AS FUCK! :heh:

I'd probably have to destroy wasps. If there's some major butterfly effect that emerges as a result of this, I can always use my divine powers to replace them with something better.

Create a natural disaster (think noah's arc) to destroy all that is failure to this society. That is all.

Not going to work. As long as Madagascar remains so impenetrable, fail will live on. ;)

I'd probably have to destroy wasps. If there's some major butterfly effect that emerges as a result of this, I can always use my divine powers to replace them with something better.

Not going to work. As long as Madagascar remains so impenetrable, fail will live on. ;)

GOD DAMN MADAGASCARRRR ESCAPED AGAIN ¬_____¬

If I was God...

I would make it so that Stuwii could never be banned from n-europe. Comedy that golden only comes once in a lifetime. I would also keep his identity a well guarded secret in order to drive up conspiracy theories as to whether he was a troll or for realz.

If I were God, I would fiddle about with the continents. I'd move Belgium and Wales closer together. Then, just for fun, I'd move Portugal right next to Australia just to see what would happen. I think everything would be ok, but who knows?

(It just took me two minutes to find the question mark key on this keyboard. Damn Dutch! And Belgians. Now I'm being told it is a French keyboard. Damn you all to hell. I can do that. I am God in this thread.)

I would also bring back the Tutti Frutti ice cream, because I'm sure it's not being made anymore. If I were God, I would create a tap on all sinks, between the Hot and Cold water tap. This would be a Tutti Frutti tap, so that the whole world could have this.

Also, World Peas!

Well no, there's obviously the Big Bang theory, but whose to say an alien race out there didn't create that... and how we exist... I mean, for all we know our universe could exist within an alien marble... we could be plugged into the Matrix?!

We really have no clue!

That's why I mentioned "how we exist and how we were created". We exist because we evolved from other species, which themselves evolved from some other species and so on and so on and so on, till it all goes back to the creation of life on earth... which was due to the existance of water and an atmosphere. So yeah, we KNOW how we exist and we're not sure how life was created, but we some pretty good theories. We just don't know how the universe was created... How we exist, that we know, as a proven fact. We evolved from other beings. We know it. For sure.

Personally though, I don't even believe the Big Bang theory because it's based on the sole principle that everything must have a beginning, which is being a bit close minded. I'm a doubter.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!