N-Europe

House plays with his balls, what do you play with?

EEVILMURRAY

When I watch House and he faps around with his ball [feat. cane] it reminds me of myself. Is there anything that the delightful members of N-E have that they can't stop messing about with?

Myself I have a small slinky that I keep flipping off my hand then flicking back up. I do need a bigger one after a friend broke it [Then I sent it to her as her wedding gift.]

There is something that I do, which I'm not sure if my family, friends or pets have noticed. What I do is I take the covers off tv or other remotes, or I take the back cover off my phone, and I enjoy clipping it back on and off. It's the sound it makes, it's brilliant. I'm addicted to that.

Also, this doesn't count I think, but I tap my hands on my knees/legs, as if I'm playing the drums. I know I used to drive people crazy in High School and work...and in houses when I did this. :(

When I have a pen on me I spin it round my hand endlessly, sometimes I push the boat out and go for a triple spin for 1080 degree madness!

If you don't know what I mean by this then you can watch this video, but I found out because a friend informed me of this beaut.

And if you're wondering, then yes, you do get people staring in wonder as you use your pr0 move in the smuggest of manners.

Play with my hair quite a bit I guess.

Also if there's one handy I quite like putting the lid of a felt tip or marker on the end of the pen and rocking it off and back on again so it makes that 'popping' sound.

Edited by Retro_Link

When I have a pen on me I spin it round my hand endlessly, sometimes I push the boat out and go for a triple spin for 1080 degree madness!

If you don't know what I mean by this then you can watch this video, but I found out because a friend informed me of this beaut.

And if you're wondering, then yes, you do get people staring in wonder as you use your pr0 move in the smuggest of manners.

Holy crap! I love pen spinning!!

In Thailand they're crazy for it. I saw this one girl doing maths problems while doing the craziest tricks in between writing. That pretty much made me give up because I just couldn't put that much effort into it.

I can thumb spin basically anything. I love doing it with the TV remote. I tried to do the one where you spin a pen up and down your fingers but I can't get it very smooth. T'is a bit annoying.

There is something that I do, which I'm not sure if my family, friends or pets have noticed. What I do is I take the covers off tv or other remotes, or I take the back cover off my phone, and I enjoy clipping it back on and off. It's the sound it makes, it's brilliant. I'm addicted to that.

I do this too. The only problem is they don't last as long this way.

In general I fidget with stuff a lot.

Holy crap! I love pen spinning!!

In Thailand they're crazy for it. I saw this one girl doing maths problems while doing the craziest tricks in between writing. That pretty much made me give up because I just couldn't put that much effort into it.

I can thumb spin basically anything. I love doing it with the TV remote. I tried to do the one where you spin a pen up and down your fingers but I can't get it very smooth. T'is a bit annoying.

Yeah I did this trick and thought I was part of an elite niche group or something so I went on Youtube and gawped, tried a few slightly more advanced tricks but was thwarted by the difficulty.

I do this.

I also chew on things, anything plastic.

I do that, too! I have a Samsung remote that has a little plastic strap that makes sure the cover doesn't fully come off. You can only take it off and dangle it, which is more fun, because I can pull it back and ping it back on. Such a nice noise and feeling.

I also chew on things, anything plastic.

Like a baby?

I play with my lip piercing a lot.

Plus I can do that thumb around pen spin deeley. I used to do it at work with the headrest poles. I managed to damage quite a few when I dropped them. Probably expensive too.

At work I've started fannying around with bottles. I sort of throw them up spinning top towards me, then slap them in midair so they're spinning the other way. Then catch it. It's fun. Although I've broken the seals on at least one Fruit Shoot when I dropped it. Luckily the stock room doesn't have cameras. At least as far as I know...

Yeah I did this trick and thought I was part of an elite niche group or something so I went on Youtube and gawped, tried a few slightly more advanced tricks but was thwarted by the difficulty.

Im also a big fan of the pen spinning, but though I seem to have perfected the basic pen spin I've yet to succeed with anything more complex.

Only thing is that when you first try and learn it you always spin it off and make the pen fly half way across the room, looking like a massive nob in the process. Perhaps not the most popular thing to keep doing in exams.

Im also a big fan of blu tac, although it's way too tempting to chew on. Not that I ever have.

I do this, with TV remotes more than phones as phones are a bit more fragile. I... tend to break TV remote battery covers by doing this all the time. My last 2 TVs have had blue tac in to keep the cover in place after I broke it.

I play with my lip piercing a lot.
I do this too, pah, I'm so unoriginal.

I do that pen thing boris does in the goldeneye movie :D

ha thats the one. I do it different ways too.