N-Europe

N-Europe Summer Meet

Eddage

I will be bringing my awesome digital camera, and also my camcorder for fake movie trailers/Power Spin dances/whatever anything wants.

With my digital camera I will be taking an offensively large amount of photos. :)

Remember to charge the camera this time!

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Remember to charge the camera this time!

Ah! I did charge it last time, its just due to the large amount of shit in my bag it must have turned on and drained.

This thyme however I have a mega fool proof plan. I have charged both batteries, and I will not be putting the batteries in the camera until I am there. Epic will work.

bring your own penguins.....?

i dont HAVE any penguins! what if i ask jamba to wear his suit??

*digs out her copy of pokemon in case THAT'S what the P stands for...*

Haha it isn't but if you can get jamba in a suit, with some penguin face paint and to do a Happy Feet dance then I will...do something to reward you...

(and none of the answers have been correct thus far)

Bad news guys, I definitely won't be able to come - the workload is too much at the moment and therefore I've got to go in Saturday to make sure everything is sorted out by next week. I worked a 12.5 hour shift today...sorry to let you all down :(

Bad news guys, I definitely won't be able to come - the workload is too much at the moment and therefore I've got to go in Saturday to make sure everything is sorted out by next week. I worked a 12.5 hour shift today...sorry to let you all down :(

Am cryz. :( :( :( :( :(