Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

N-Europe Chatroom! (thread open for discussion)

Shorty

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

If my PC is on I'm on! People need to learn how to idle, that's all. The most frustrating thing is seeing people coming on and leaving straight away if there aren't any people on the server. Well if everyone leaves then there won't be will there?! :heh:

You know who you are!

No offence, but, I see idling as completely pointless. It's just the same 4 members in the background that are often never there, lol. Seeing as you're unlikely to get to chat to these people, or by the time they respond you'll have gone and done something else, I kind of don't see much point. Just go on when you actually plan to chat to people. :)

No offence, but, I see idling as completely pointless. It's just the same 4 members in the background that are often never there, lol. Seeing as you're unlikely to get to chat to these people, or by the time they respond you'll have gone and done something else, I kind of don't see much point. Just go on when you actually plan to chat to people. :)

EXACTLY.

I don't understand you guys. This is a FORUM. Chat is instant. Thats kinda the point of chat. When I go on chat its like "Awww sweet 5 people one"

Hey guys

*Leaves*

EXACTLY.

I don't understand you guys. This is a FORUM. Chat is instant. Thats kinda the point of chat. When I go on chat its like "Awww sweet 5 people one"

Hey guys

*Leaves*

Too true!!

I go in and say hi to everyone, then sometimes I'll feel like staying... and if there's no chat I'll end up forgetting its there, and many many times i've unintentionally ignored people =(

Idle FTL

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!