N-Europe

N-Europe Summer Meetup, innit - Hyde Park, Saturday 18th July. No penguins allowed.

Rummy

Moogle's a timid flutterbye in the outside room (where the ceiling's so high, with no walled divide).

AND HE OWES ME CIDER! I'm sure of it.

And you all/whoever owe me a multi-pack of Monster Munch!

I probably won't be as this meet to reclaim my productings. BUT IT'S GAINING INTEREST!

• Replies 762
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoa, I think I have a shorter distance than Letty! But you don't just take a flight all the way to London for a day or two.

Suuuure you do! I've actually made many of these city-trips with my family before, flying to a city to visit it for two or three days. It's fun. =)

Just coooooome! Everyone should cooooome!

By the way, for now I will be put on the list of people who will come! Only problem might be with the date, but hopefully it won't be a problem at all. =)

Coooooome.

Seriously though this is clearly going to be the best one yet. I think it will actuallly be the definition of epic amazing.

You could have just said "because Pooki's going" - I am after all, the current definiton of epic amazing.

Can't stop the Pookster baby!

Crewe to London is easy Shekiah, don't give us that rubbish. You can do it in under two hours if you go to london euston..

Some people!

lol, Crewe is 1 hour from here and I'm sure that the journey would be at least 3.5 hours each way (getting to Piccadilly first). And who is one to judge one's attendance at meetups! We were all in Sheffield waiting for you to turn up at the gardens, then later most of us left. :heh:

lol, Crewe is 1 hour from here and I'm sure that the journey would be at least 3.5 hours each way (getting to Piccadilly first). And who is one to judge one's attendance at meetups! We were all in Sheffield waiting for you to turn up at the gardens, then later most of us left. :heh:

I was unpacking! You can't give me that, Ashley copped out for the same reason even though he wasn't moving in that actual day.

Where abouts in cheshire are you?

I'll be on two trains, one about 1:40 hours long and the other a bit over 2 hours I think (Eurostar). Plus an hour and a half of waiting in between those two usually, heh.

Not a fan of all the travelling alone, but just take some games with you and some music and it's not too bad. =)

Flying on my own would be awful!

Haha, it's not that bad if you're used to flying. I once had to take 3 flights in one day. =P

Thing was that my second flight arrived late, so I missed my last one and was panicking, trying to get a new ticket on another plane (which I got, yay!). X3

Shush you.

I can imagine Eenuh! Just seems like a scary thing to do, although I suppose originally getting trains was like that. Muchos easier if it's just one train.

Well for me there's not much difference between getting the Eurostar or a plane now, I have to go through basically the same procedures for security for both. Only difference is the Eurostar doesn't fly. Luckily. =P

I actually could understand Sheikah not wanting to get 3 hour train. Especially on his own.

I mean my travel might be longer, but it would probably just be a flight and a relatively short journey by train/bus.

If you fly to Luton, it's the worlds easiest train journey into St. Pancras. Hell, I can even hop on the same train as you if I'm at home...

Meh, flying on your own isn't too bad. It was somewhat irksome though when I did it to Japan, which was an 12 hour flight, and then my friend was a day late at the other end, and I got asked loads of questions by a couple of monolingual police officers while I was waiting for him. They were just a bit bored, I think.

Anyhoo! I shall of course attend this if I'm free, as it's easy for me to get to London whether I'm in Cambridge or Hertfordshire. I might try and organise a mini-meet at Cambridge sometime actually - Haggis was interested, if no-one else.

I was unpacking! You can't give me that, Ashley copped out for the same reason even though he wasn't moving in that actual day.

Where abouts in cheshire are you?

I was moving a day or two later though so had to pack. Plus I spent £100 the day I moved (on van rental, diesel etc) so good thing I didn't go :p

Besdies quit your moaning, we're having a lil' meet in a few weeks :p

Raining_again can't go as the only Northern Irish representative..

/ nando / and magicbuttons might be in :heh:

I've never been on a plane.. or even at an airport :hmm: ..and I've only been out of Northern Ireland once for about half a day! Money is gonna be tight too.. so I need encouragement : peace:

I was moving a day or two later though so had to pack. Plus I spent £100 the day I moved (on van rental, diesel etc) so good thing I didn't go :p

Besdies quit your moaning, we're having a lil' meet in a few weeks :p

This makes me think that us southerners need to have our own mini meets more frequently in order to compete with you lot!

Raining_again can't go as the only Northern Irish representative..

/ nando / and magicbuttons might be in :heh:

I've never been on a plane.. or even at an airport :hmm: ..and I've only been out of Northern Ireland once for about half a day! Money is gonna be tight too.. so I need encouragement : peace:

woo yeh!

if we have enough money and find a place to stay and figure out how the heck to get there we shall be there :)

Go team northern Ireland - woooo!

Could be a big turnout this time! There seems to be a lot of interest! ^^