NEurope
ReZourceman

People Who Need To Be Punched In The Face

Some people are so damned....punchable. Annoying. Irritating. Infuriating to look at and even worse when they talk?

High on my list?

Lulu.

lulu_468x612.jpg

Ugh. Someone smack her.

PS queue onslaught of "you" jokes. Seriously, it'll be funny if everyone does it! LOL!

capt.a045f8d50fa64fb6a340e80149534e25.britain_chambers_lmn113.jpg

Motherfucking cheat.

I agree with this. wahwahwah. He deliverately cheated knowing full well that the punishment included an olympic ban but did it anyway. Fair enough maybe if he was one who got slipped stuff by their coach or whatever but the guy conciously decided to cheat so it's his own damn fault.

What? Ronaldo your pride? Do me a favour... :nono::indeed:

On topic: Sepp Blatter and Michel Platini definitely need a good smack in the chops. Incompetent wankers the pair of them!

shia-labeouf-plastic-surgery.jpg

He deserves 3 punches.

One for Transformers

One for Disturbia

One for Indy IV

Paris Hilton until there is nothing left and you are just punching the floor.

I agree with this. wahwahwah. He deliverately cheated knowing full well that the punishment included an olympic ban but did it anyway. Fair enough maybe if he was one who got slipped stuff by their coach or whatever but the guy conciously decided to cheat so it's his own damn fault.

Thing that annoyed me most was seeing him in a tv documentary and showing no sign of remorse over what he did at all. Then he goes about trying to step his toes in a new sport only to return to athletics and have the whole country backing him up again. Disgusting.

(epic-like thread btw).

How can anyone hate Paris after seeing her response to John McCain comparing her to Obama? Her video is so funny, and actually rather clever. http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/64ad536a6d

"I'm not promising change like that other guy....I'm just hot"

Also, I loved her on the simple life. Her and whats her face were so funny on the first few series. She's just as thick as two short planks.

Shia?! Nooo! He's awesome in Disturbia and what not. Don't understand why some people seem to hate him.

More for her own good rather than because I hate her:

Amy+Winehouse+was+again+spotted+with+a+mystery+white+powder+around+her+nose%5B6%5D

It may not make her looks worse though than they are there anyway.

There are quite a few, I know there are, but I can't think of any yet.

Otherwise I agree with The Villan for now.

How can anyone hate Paris after seeing her response to John McCain comparing her to Obama? Her video is so funny, and actually rather clever. http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/64ad536a6d

Shia?! Nooo! He's awesome in Disturbia and what not. Don't understand why some people seem to hate him.

one - semi funny thing (even then her voice does my head in) does not make up for the rest of the crap shes brought into the world (the music! = the acting!)

jack_thompson.jpg

I think everyone already knew I was going to say him, but whatever.

I think everyone already knew I was going to say him, but whatever.

The author of this post.