N-Europe

He prefers to be called "Evil Genius"

Guest bluey

A question to start off your birthday with. :heh:

where is your username from? :)

Well a short video will explain all about my 4 eyed predecessor ;)

Happy Birthday Pleakly Jamba!

Ooooh, he's a quick'en!

Cheers for the wishes guys, I'm hitting London taaaaaaahn tomorrow so will update you with the level of carnage on sat night :)

Well a short video will explain all about my 4 eyed predecessor ;)

Ooooh, he's a quick'en!

Cheers for the wishes guys, I'm hitting London taaaaaaahn tomorrow so will update you with the level of carnage on sat night :)

I KNEW IT!!!! :grin:

I wandered that last time I watched Lilo and Stitch then forgot about it. Thanks for reminding me. :)

Enjoy London!!! :bouncy:

Guest bluey

eenuh~ i had a little crisis at *my* midnight - i was in jamba's birthday 8 hours before he was O_o but as jamba said: "it's not my birthday until it's my birthday where i am. IT'S ALL ABOUT ME DAMMIT!!" </dramatic> :grin:

so many jokes not enough time...

There is a town named "Jamba" in Angola, which may be related to the word "jamba," meaning "Elephant" in Umbundu, a language spoken in southern Angola.

also~

The Japan Australia Migratory Bird Agreement (JAMBA) is a treaty between Australia and Japan to minimise harm to the major areas used by birds which migrate between the two countries. Towra Point Nature Reserve plays a role in the agreement, being an area in Australia used by migratory birds. JAMBA was first developed on February 6, 1974 and came into force on April 30, 1981.

did not know. :blank:

you learn something new and useless eeeevery day ^____^

yeeeah i wiki'd ya...