Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Chocolates Of Former Glory

ReZourceman

What chocolate bars or sweets do you miss?

We all know the discussion galore that happened around Wispa earlier this year, but what else?

I mourned the loss of Cadburys Astros when they departed from our country (Still sell them in other countrys! Grrrr!)

cadbury_astros.gif

I sorely sorely miss these beauties.

Vice_Versas.jpg

I want them back!

Who could forget Flipz? (Again, still sold in coutrys afar)

1116.jpg

But the pizza resistance, and little remembered chocolate bar (and in fact one of my earliest memories in my existence) is the Ghostbusters chocolate bar...I cannot find a picture...I cannot find any acknowledgement that it even existed on teh webz, but alas I remember it well. It was a very long (length of Curly Wurly) milk chocolate bar, thin (again same thickness as CW) and was filled with purple goo...and this purple goo was the nicest tasting thing I remember in my life. Swear down, no exageration there, and I havnt tasted anything even remotely similar since.

What do you miss?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jordan

Milkways when they used to be the other way around...

Also, Astro's are the ONLY food i've ever had thats given me an illegec (sp?!) reaction. Fucking things.

Is Wispa still around? I saw it loads after it got launched back out last year and had a fair few. but haven't seen it since.

Was it for a limited time only? :)

Yeah, sadly :(

But Demonmike04 gave me one as a present when I met him at London Expo :D

1597621144a6396276893l.jpg

Yeah, sadly :(

But Demonmike04 gave me one as a present when I met him at London Expo :D

1597621144a6396276893l.jpg

Aww no. :(

Awesome. :awesome:

I had one at the Expo too! (my last one *sniff*)

The people that I was with thought I was strange that I was savouring every bite, but I could only afford one.

THEY JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND!

Ooo! Does anybody remember a chocolate called Secret?

It IS my favourite chocolate of all time. Fucking gorgeous.

I've met only one person ever in the history of the world who remembers this chocolate. :(

I remember them! :D

I know there's lots of stuff I used to like that you can't get any more, but I can't remember for love nor money what they were called or what they were like!

Ooo! Does anybody remember a chocolate called Secret?

It IS my favourite chocolate of all time. Fucking gorgeous.

I've met only one person ever in the history of the world who remembers this chocolate. :(

Was it a 'special secret' shared with an uncle you no longer see anymore?

:heh:

- Fizzy Jerkz

- Neon Nerds

- Vice Versas (as mentioned)

- Wispa Gold (as mentioned)

- Cadbury's Marble

For those of you who miss the old Milky Way, buy a Flyte (they're just the same :yay:)

As much stuff as there is around nowadays, nothing is ever as good as it was back when we grew up.. I was born in 1987 and I believe I grew up in the best time (as far as gaming and sweets go :heh: ..and TV.. and.. everything..) ..I miss a lot of stuff from when I was younger, and I'm sure I will remember more sweets! Everything is a ridiculous price now.. I miss the days when Polo Mints were 20p (they're over 40p now.. unbelievable) and Starburst will always be Opal Fruits..

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!