N-Europe

"I'm never going to do that..."

EEVILMURRAY

When you were younger, you said something that you swore you would never do. But time has passed and you've found yourself doing it anyway. What were they?

1) I said I would never wear shoes with laces because velcro was much easier. Sadly I didn't adhere to this.

2) I said I would never wear jeans, because tracksuit bottoms were easier to apply. This is one statement I'm glad I changed on, because I'd look like a nice chavvy prick.

3) I said I would never wear boxers because I was comfortable in briefs, the added freedom boxers has provided over the years has been much appreciated.

4) One I think most people here will agree with. Because it tasted so horrible I swore I would never drink b33r. Now I go out almost every week.

j00?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1) I said I would never wear all stars

2) I said I would never smoke

3) I said I would never smoke something else

4)I said I would never take something else

5)I said I would never sleep with a boy

and many many others

I said I'd never drink beer aswell, I still don't drink beer. I actually prefer the taste of vodka to beer.

I said I'd never argue with anyone when I was younger, because I didn't understand why people argued. Now I argue with my parents/siblings/people in general all the time.

I also had that thing about briefs / boxers. I said I'd never wear boxers, then I did for ages, and now recently I've gone back to wearing briefs cos they are more comfy.

Also, ever since primary school when I first learned about sex, I said I'd never put my dick in a girl's vagina. That hasn't changed, lol.

I said I'd never try to go my hair for a long while. I'm saying it again now because it was a travesty last time, really doesn't suit me.

Apart from that once I make a choice about something I stick to it. Can't think of anything else I have gone back on.

I said I never want to be in a relationship and thank god that hasn't changed.

I didn't say I'd never drink beer, but I hated it but like it now. Same with drinking in general.

I say I've never smoked before, but I don't know if that's true or not after seeing a picture from Saturday night where someone was making some roll-ups... No idea at all if I had one or not. I'm going for a no though.

I'm the same with the jeans, I used to hate them because I thought they were uncomfy. I really like them now.

I've only got 2 pairs of shoes which have laces, my tennis shoes and kilt shoes. All my other are either just slip-ons or velcro. Velcro is indeed awesome.

1) I said I would never wear shoes with laces because velcro was much easier. Sadly I didn't adhere to this.

2) I said I would never wear jeans, because tracksuit bottoms were easier to apply. This is one statement I'm glad I changed on, because I'd look like a nice chavvy prick.

3) I said I would never wear boxers because I was comfortable in briefs, the added freedom boxers has provided over the years has been much appreciated.

4) One I think most people here will agree with. Because it tasted so horrible I swore I would never drink b33r. Now I go out almost every week.

I've said the first three exactly, and I've said I'd never drink alcohol. And then I discovered cider (no, not that Strongbow-piss...). :D

Oh, and I once swore that there was a God. Funny how things change, eh?

Never to drink (just on very rare cases), smoke or take drugs. Never did.

But more importantly: "Mom, dad! When I get big I will never drive past the street speed limits!"

Mom and dad: "LOL!!!! Oh you will..."

And so I did.

I said I would never fail in my academic life, sadly I did.

Speaks the guy who's in the top 10 of our Uni school's Math class.

(I am too!)

Slightly different wording but when I was younger I expected to be married with kids by now and I'm the only one of my friends who isn't (thankfully).

Other than that I can't really think of any specific examples. Just comes with growing up, perspectives change and you realise the error of your thoughts.

When I said, "I hate what I've become"

I lied, I hated who I was.

I remember the beer one when I started drinking, I couldn't understand it at all, and now pretty much my majority of drink is beer and ales, absolutely love them!

I used to be very calm and pacifist, half forced through the fact I just never really knew the alternative, and I never intended to either. With that and like Coolness, I said I'd never argue with people cos I never understood why people did! I've failed now, fighting and arguing all the time.

I also said I'd always be my own person and say what I really thought, regardless of others, but I know that sometimes I do sacrifice a little bit of that to avoid any sticky situations.

I said i'd never buy a gaming device not made by Nintendo... i now own everything >_>.

Hahaha, yeah! I used to be such a Nintendo nerd, trash talking the fony gaystation kids, before the xbox came along. I actually now have a PS2 and Xbox1, though I've only left it at that due to poorness!

Slightly different wording but when I was younger I expected to be married with kids by now and I'm the only one of my friends who isn't (thankfully).

Indeed, I'm the same. It's actually a great thing that I'm not married with children though.

There is plenty of time to find that special person, settle down and have children. It's just strange how it's still expected to happen in your mid to late twenties. In my 30's is my aspired parental time...if at all :o

It's strange that when you're younger everyone is really old but when you hit 20+ you always still feel about 18.

I like the knowledge of the world which comes from being an adult BUT being a child is awesome as you have that innocence of not knowing the world is an evil fucked up place where everything is defined by money and status (real or not.)

Baaaaaahh humbug.

Guest Jordan

Hahaha, yeah! I used to be such a Nintendo nerd, trash talking the fony gaystation kids, before the xbox came along. I actually now have a PS2 and Xbox1, though I've only left it at that due to poorness!

Opposite, due to having money i've bought (in the last 9 months): 360 Elite (replacing a 360 Pro which Letty now has), PS3 40GB, PSP Slim & Lite.

I have around 50 360 games, 8 PS3 games, 12 PSP games, 20 Wii games... >_>. I counted over all i have something like 130 games that i've bought in the last 3 years.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!