N-Europe

The Official Non-Gaming Hobbies Thread

Emasher

Guest Stefkov

I like to take apart pretty much anything. A watch, a small McDonalds toy, a TV, a stereo. Pretty much anything. Can't guarantee it'll work after reassemblement.

Also watch anime, shop online, flick through deviantart, listen to music.

For me, look at Aimless' avatar...

Oh, and I go on N-Europe and I study. But they both are equally boring.

You eat, sleep, climb, hunt, roar wash yourself with your tongue and study online communities of partially deranged sexual deviants?

Anyway, I like a bit of chess, like to read up on current events, occasionally a bit of the old Warhammer 40k, major F1 fan and of course, various pursuits in literature.

Play Sports any Sport really but mainly Football, Rugby, Basketball, Snooker, Tennis, Table Tennis etc.

Play the Drums and Guitar (Drums are so fun to play its unreal, played Guitar since I was 10. Got out of it recently and also need a new one but don't have the money to buy one right now. Mainly play Ska, Reggae and Jazz also like R n B and blues but can also play your usual indie, rock, not much metal tbh, prefer to play drums to metal songs and hard rock ones)

Help out at local youth centre and hospital (surprisngly fun actually, started doing it as a necessity for work experience but really enjoy so I haven't quit and hope to continue at Uni)

You eat, sleep, climb, hunt, roar wash yourself with your tongue and study online communities of partially deranged sexual deviants?

Minus the last one and the use of tongue, yes!

*roars*

I play too much Tetris and Spider Solitaire, too! :D

I enjoy walking great distances around Shanghai.

Boxing at my gym.

Swimming.

Writing articles.

Going to the cinema.

Reading literature classics.

Romantic dinners.

Karaoke.

The usual really. Wow, it's quite hard to resist the urge to write "video games" in that list...

*awaits "I masturbate" comment*

Lol, but you said it first. I'm confused.

--

Erm, I'd go for:

Movies - I watch too many.

Badmington - I'm not ashamed to say I rock.

Misbehaving - Ranging from the usual to the down right strange.

Tv - Family Guy, Desperate Housewvies, Gossip Girl, Scrubs, Buffy etc

Writing - I love writing stories. They're always mental, but they give people a good laugh, which I always enjoy seeing.

I enjoy sex from time to time.

Also, other things which may be categorised as addictions rather than hobbies include watching Scrubs and House MD almost compulsively to the point where I know the scripts of most episodes by heart.

I have such a lonely ass.

well, besides drinking/hanging out with mates, my main hobbies are:

swords. ive talked about this before, i like swords, i spend time looking at, displaying and some times playing with swords. i also look at swords in books, read about the era they are from and how they were used. i love finding new sword types that look good, and learning about the warriors who used them.

i love reading, mostly fiction (unless its swords). i try to read as many books as i can, id like to write my own book one day, but i may need to wait for a super spell check first.

movies are a passion of mine, i love a good movie on a cold night. usualy watch with a housemate.

comedy, i love it but dont watch enough. im trying to get tickets for jimmy car but it'l be tough. i like making stand up routines in my head, and wait for an opertunity to try bits out. its usualy well recived.

arguing. i love a heated debate. arguing against a worthy opponent really excites me, i love having evidence used only to counter it with my own. i just love big philosophical debates. i recently dissproved the notion of an afterlife to myself, im waiting to see my friend who belives just to argue that with him. which reminds me, i love arguing against slow witted or dim people, just smashing rediculous arguments down with ease.

i know, im a cock but at least i can argue it!

I kick them.

{Edited} I don't think I have any hobbies, at least I don't consider them hobbies. Music, Film, Books and Gaming are ways to discover new and interesting things and also there to entertain. Going out with friends is just a normal, everyday thing. Being educated is a nessecity.

I suppose you could class making music and films as a hobby, if that's what a hobby is. But it sure doesn't feel like it, its hard work and I'm rarely happy with it.

I like smoking. My hobby is smoking.