Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

What's the rarest thing you own?

Dog-amoto

Could be anything - game related or not, but needs to be tangible. Something you can actually hold. And would you sell it?

So either a piece of memorabilia, limited edition thingy, antique or whatever.

Mine is a Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask Limited Edition Adventure Set.

http://www.alibaba.com/catalog/11264729/Zelda_Majora_Mask_Limited_Edition_Adventure_Set/showimg.html

One of only 1000 made. It's a box set with a copy of the game, a soundtrack, T shirt, watch, badges etc

I don't think I would sell it though, not for a while anyway.

Not very exciting, but I'm sure others can do a lot better

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stefkov

I doubt they're rare but these figurines of the LFO from Eureka Seven, some things in my possession I would never sell.

I've got issue one of the UK Official Nintendo Magazine. Possibly showcasing how DOWNHILL the mag has gone since. I have some club Nintendo magazines from 1991 too. Hillariously written to a GCSE standard.

Other than gaming stuff I've a sunderland flat cap from 1930 and a train set from 1960 still boxed. Yawn.

My fiance's rarest items (because they are awesome):

A faberge Egg! (Her gran inhereted it)! And a signed photgraph of Dave Grohl - from when he was in Nirvana. Her mom also has a 1960's Beetle (car) in storage that plays La Cucaracha on the horn. (Stuff of legends)!

I'm too working class to have anything of value :indeed:

Guest bluey

VHS original english dub of nausicaa of the valley of the wind. (or "wind warriors!" as they called it in america before they cut the hell out of it and dubbed it comedicly badly :grin:

...or jamba.... ^_^

I've got a signed Cauterize CD. It's quite rare because no one knows about them, but they've now folded, and its never going to worth more than sentimental value.

My brother has Abou Diaby's shirt from a Champions League game, that's pretty cool.

I have some pretty rare vinyls (although they will be sold soon). One of them was promo only, limited to 300 copies so pretty rare. A few other promo cds too, like radio rpomo copies, they are rare, but not really of much value apart from anal people like me who want every version of everything by an artist.

I have a limited edition signed kasabian print i think they only did a few hundred of too.

Theres a few bands who if they make it big i will have some rare EP's. Forever Never are currently the closest to making it big who I have an early EP from.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!