N-Europe

earthquake

Haver

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought I was going crazy, got in to bed put a dvd on, then fuck me my bed was shaking like shit. I switched the tv to bbc to check no bastards had attacked us, and that I wasn't going to get vaporised. And then I fell a sleep, only to be told that it was an earthquake by my mum about 4 minutes ago.

THANK GOD I'M NOT CRAZY
I thought i was imagining it too

I don't want to be the one to say it but...cloverfield?
I thought that

I actually cane om here just to confirm this. I thought I'd finally cracked.

Just because youve cracked doesnt mean its not real :D

I thought i was dreaming at first :/

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/pressass/20080227/tuk-largest-uk-quake-in-24-years-6323e80_1.html

The British Geological Survey (BGS) initially gave the magnitude for the 12.56am earthquake as 5.3 on the Richter scale but has now said it was closer to 5.2.

It said the centre was 8km east of Market Rasen, Lincolnshire, and 22km south west of Grimsby.

It made it down here for a few seconds, I was just nodding in out and of sleep in bed(trying to stay awake) when I suddenly felt like my bed was shaking, and I was so conufsed! Really strong winds? Impossible, I'd hear them and I'm probably at the most stable part of the house. Someone next door doing something werid in their room? Also unlikely as it was quiet, I put it down to my mind playing tricks on me, cos it wasn't very long or hard, and sometimes I feel my pulse in my whole body, so I thought my tired mind was being crazy, until someone in Durham msged me on msn asking me about it, I was all made up I wasn't nuts.

Why didn't you go for the hilarious thread title of 'Did the earth move for you too?'!

I thought that the whole thing was a bit of a laugh. Not really scary at all.

Tell you was though:

Buncefield2.jpg

Yeah that's right, Hemel Hempstead oil refinery blowing up. Jesus, I thought that there had been a bomb raid or something. Expected to find houses on my road missing, that kind of thing.

I thought that the whole thing was a bit of a laugh. Not really scary at all.

Tell you was though:

Buncefield2.jpg

Yeah that's right, Hemel Hempstead oil refinery blowing up. Jesus, I thought that there had been a bomb raid or something. Expected to find houses on my road missing, that kind of thing.

maybe there was, and it all got covered up ever so brilliantly! CONSPIRACY!

... maybe?

Guest Stefkov
Wha, nintenchris lives there. As does demonmike hope there okay.

You know that's a lie.

Today it was talked about in college. Inevitable really.