Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Woo! It's Eenuh's Birthday! Yay!!!

Guest bluey

Thank you Bluey and everyone else! This makes me feel a lot better about being so old. =D

I'm hoping today will continue to be good and I can continue to feel as happy as you guys made me feel right now. ^_______^

And woohoo for Dutch! =D

If you still had the Power of Greyskull you could merge these bad boys, Flink. I hope someone does, because I can't think of anything original to say in this one...

But awww, I feel special having two threads. =(

But I guess if there's no other way, then yes, they should be merged. =P

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I had the power of greyskull, I would do so much more than merge two threads. I'd make some kind of...super thread.

Alright, I probably would merge both, but having two is kinda special. It's like being appreciated twice, see? And two appreciations is...uhh...better than one.

I just cannae do it, Cap'n. I don't have the powar!

Double posts of birthday wishes to our Belgian double duchess?

If I could say anything other than Ruud Gullit, Dirk Kuyt and Raymond van Barneveld in Dutch then I would.

Hows about Kim Clijsters? Gah, if you came from the French speaking end like Justine Henin-Hardenne then I could wish you a bonne anniversaire...

(sinterklaas?)

Happy birthday Een, if you're still playing it then don't forget to check your Animal Crossing village!

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!