N-Europe

Explain you nickname

Vicar

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought it was distinctive at the time. A friend came up with it while we were listening to Blind Guardian. I'm bored of it. Might get it changed to: [Orion] which is much cooler. Cause he was a hunter. Which is cool. It's also the name of one of the best songs ever written.

I thought it was distinctive at the time. A friend came up with it while we were listening to Blind Guardian. I'm bored of it. Might get it changed to: [Orion] which is much cooler. Cause he was a hunter. Which is cool. It's also the name of one of the best songs ever written.

Hell yeah - amazing song...!!!

MikeKrazy = Original. (On HCRealms) at college left it logged in, and my trustworthy friend proceeded to post a long thread about how "Superman fucks all your mums" I got banned and they didnt believe the story. So began the long process of coming back and back until they believed me/got sick of banning.

Harsh_Mokuba (One of my phrases in real world was "I mock harshly/I harshly mock") Mike_Xension (Just sounded cool) and many many more.

Finally I settled on just going back and pretending not to be myself, so I figured as a resource for Heroclix players to make a thread with list of lingo, info and such for new players so Resourceman, but to jazz it up a bit ReZourceman.Then two years ago I started posting in green. Legacy complete.

Username based on email, which was in turn inspired by:

murray.gif

Evilmurray was taken, so instead of adding something like a shitty number, an extra E was needed. Thus a legend was born.

Monkey island =D?

My name was just from my imagination, but whilst being young and ever so naive somebody told me it was from mortal kombat. So let's just go with that :yay:

I do have another nickname, which is in my comment and my XBL gamertag.

I used to have a nickname of "Kingofunrealuk" (King of Unreal UK). I was at a LAN when i was younger at a bowling alley and I was called it by some of the people there. I rocked ass at UT Classic back in the day (and i'm shameful these days thanks to slower games like TF2 and CoD4). People used to read it as King of Fun or "Kin-o-fun-re-al-uk" :p. So it kinda stuck and i'm now the King of Fun. Fun follows me and i follow fun.