NEurope

Thanks for the heads up, ordered PoP. Was gonna order it for £25 so this helped out.

Bought. What a bargain! You can sell it on for more than that!! Great stuff!!

Thanks for the heads up, ordered PoP. Was gonna order it for £25 so this helped out.

Bought. What a bargain! You can sell it on for more than that!! Great stuff!!

Damn right it is, especially for that price.

Dazzy, did yours get sent today? Mines is still stuck on 'processing', sucked it didn't get sent today.

Yeah that price is quite odd for a brand new game. Told my gf and she bought it straight away. I've already got it on PC, and the graphical style is stunning. Really good game.

Damn right it is, especially for that price.

Dazzy, did yours get sent today? Mines is still stuck on 'processing', sucked it didn't get sent today.

No, but I ordered it this evening. Ordered it for my mate too, for xmas. So I bought the PS3 and 360 versions....bet PLAy think I'm insane!

just noticed pure is 9.99 for the 360 on play.com also, never played it so dont know what its like mind. Just looked also and you can get a 360 controller plus indiana jones and kung fu panda which is pretty cheap.

just noticed pure is 9.99 for the 360 on play.com also, never played it so dont know what its like mind. Just looked also and you can get a 360 controller plus indiana jones and kung fu panda which is pretty cheap.

Pure is well worth that!

Tomb Raider Underworld is nowhere near that price. I CHECKED. :blank:

It was when I posted it, but they removed the listing once they sold out, so all that was there was play trade ones for like £33 or something.

Also it seems that they haven't taken down the PoP deal yet curiously. O.o

Oh nm they have now that it's temp out of stock, usual price now.

Well bugger me. Is it just animal crossing that is Wii speak compatible? Are there any like chat rooms for it?

There's a Wii Speak Channel that you can download and open chat rooms with folk. Animal Crossing is the only game that uses it just now with the next being The Conduit.

Soul Bubbles is £8.99 at Tesco Jersey.

I can't find it. Did they sell out?

Just bought the Fallout 3 collectors edition off play.com sale £24.99 even though i already have the game. (will trade my copy in ) complete with vault 101 bobblehead, metal lunchbox, art book & making of dvd. They have 360 & PS3 versions in, both £24.99.

Well don't know how big you guys are on ebay shops but the seller seems reputable enough. Metroid Prime 3 Corruption £9.98 Delivered from Clearance Bargains. Company has established shops throughout the UK, and I think its a very reasonable price for what you can find it for. Ordered yesterday and its been shipped out today so I should get it by tomorrow

Metroid Prime 3 Corruption £9.98

Just bought the Fallout 3 collectors edition off play.com sale £24.99 even though i already have the game. (will trade my copy in ) complete with vault 101 bobblehead, metal lunchbox, art book & making of dvd. They have 360 & PS3 versions in, both £24.99.

Just bought it. Even though I may get it for xmas. Even though I don't really want it after taking a gander at the 360 version. Even though I have over 20 games I've not touched and due to get 5 more on Thursday.....even so....that lunchbox is just too hard to resist.....