NEurope

Wow. Pokemon Diamond for a tenner? I'm very tempted to get it, even though I had it previously.

£14 for Trauma Centre? hot damn, that's a tempting price. Will have to have a look in Asda to see what they have.

More from Asda, in-store.

De Blob - £12

Nice! May buy that next time i'm there.

Dewy's Adventure (Wii) £5.99 delivered @ SoftUk

More from Asda, in-store.

Okami - £12

De Blob - £12

Bollocks, the nearest Asda store is 20mins away, which is like £5 petrol in petrol.

If it wasn't for that making those games effectively £17 [which is what you get get them for online], I'd get De Blob in a instant!

Bully: scholarship edition is £11.98 on game.co.uk, I think it has been for a while but for thatbpride definitely worth it!

Bollocks, the nearest Asda store is 20mins away, which is like £5 petrol in petrol.

If it wasn't for that making those games effectively £17 [which is what you get get them for online], I'd get De Blob in a instant!

That must be an exhageration.

At that rate that would mean a full tank would last you 3.3 hours.

What are you driving ? A helicopter ??

Too Human - £9.99 in GAME apparently.

It may not be a great game but at just under a tenner it's completely worth it. Well I think so anyway.

Too Human - £9.99 in GAME apparently.

It may not be a great game but at just under a tenner it's completely worth it. Well I think so anyway.

They paying people to take it for £9.99!? im not interested otherwise :smile:

lol. Would be more appropriate but to get it new for that price isn't bad. Ok, it's not a great game but if you want some quick achievements it's not a bad deal. And you'd probably get your money back trading it in at Gamestation.

What are you driving ? A helicopter ??
Ok, it may be an exageration, but a 40min drive [there and back], is not gonna be far off £5.

Zavvi are selling Wii Play for £18.74! Great if you need some extra remotes.

That's nearly half price. Have they dropped the prices on everything again? It was 20% off on Monday and 25% off yesterday. I'm holding out a little longer to see if they go to half price then I'll be getting a few things.

Nah, most games where £40. Some games where pretty cheap. Disaster and Trauma Center: New Blood were £25, and I think an extra 25% off that, but I'm not sure. Wario Land was cheap as well, but I forget how much it was.

It's, if I remember from when I was in store, still priced at £34.99 but with the 25% discount it comes to about £26.50 which isn't bad. That's why I'm waiting to see if they put more discount on as I'm looking to buy Wario Land on the Wii and I really don't want to pay more than £25 for it as I know it's short.

Ok, it may be an exageration, but a 40min drive [there and back], is not gonna be far off £5.

Actually, you're probably not too far from the truth. Petrol is still obscenely expensive, even after the recent price drops. Frustrating to think Europeans get it so cheap.

But then, how else would Gordon splash out on shares in private businesses?

Actually, you're probably not too far from the truth. Petrol is still obscenely expensive, even after the recent price drops. Frustrating to think Europeans get it so cheap.

But then, how else would Gordon splash out on shares in private businesses?

What? Petrol is still expensive over here in Belgium. Looking at this site, it doesn't seem like you pay much more for petrol than most other European countries.

http://www.aaroadwatch.ie/eupetrolprices/

Ok, I'm hoping this isn't a tall ask but would anyone be willing to buy me a copy of Pokemon Diamond from the website below for £10 and I'll send them the money for it through the post and they can send it to me. I'll even cover any postage costs if there are any.

http://www.wilkinsonplus.com/invt/ch00208