NEurope

Don't know if this is an 'amazing' deal, but it seems pretty good to me.

Nintendo 3ds XL (in any colour) plus Professor Layton and The Arzan Legacy plus Professor Layton and The Miracle Mask for £159.99.

Offer ends Tuesday next week.

I'm pretty tempted tbh...

That is a great offer, I'm kinda looking round at maybe getting a 3DS XL here in Ireland and the cheapest is €220 new without a game or €235 for the gold Zelda 3DS bundle.

Don't know if this is an 'amazing' deal, but it seems pretty good to me.

Nintendo 3ds XL (in any colour) plus Professor Layton and The Arzan Legacy plus Professor Layton and The Miracle Mask for £159.99.

Offer ends Tuesday next week.

I'm pretty tempted tbh...

Don't you already have just about every 3DS model under the sun? :p

Don't you already have just about every 3DS model under the sun? :p

I have 1!! :eek:

And it's a Princess Peach one which I need to stop using as it's getting a bit grubby so I want to try and keep it in as good condition as possible.

So I was waiting for the XL to go down in price a bit before thinking about replacing my current one. And now it has I'm tempted.

It's Ike who has a couple of the special editions! Which I'm jealous of. :heh:

I have 1!! :eek:

And it's a Princess Peach one which I need to stop using as it's getting a bit grubby so I want to try and keep it in as good condition as possible.

So I was waiting for the XL to go down in price a bit before thinking about replacing my current one. And now it has I'm tempted.

It's Ike who has a couple of the special editions! Which I'm jealous of. :heh:

Must have got the two of you confused then!

Must have been you buying the 2DS that confused me (that was you, yes?) I could've sworn you had another 3DS as well as your Peach one!

Personally I'd stick to the original model, but all the good bundles are coming with the XL, so it's a tough trade-off! You can get some good deals on a standalone model though.

Must have got the two of you confused then!

Must have been you buying the 2DS that confused me (that was you, yes?) I could've sworn you had another 3DS as well as your Peach one!

Personally I'd stick to the original model, but all the good bundles are coming with the XL, so it's a tough trade-off! You can get some good deals on a standalone model though.

Yup I had the 2ds for like a day :heh: then sold it on for it being shit!

Yeah I do prefer the original model but as you say, the bundles seem to be coming good on the XL rather than the original so thought I'd just pick an XL up!

I am tempted by that Argos deal. It's a good price as the console is working out at at like £120. I may just hold off though. Hmm!

Yup I had the 2ds for like a day :heh: then sold it on for it being shit!

Yeah I do prefer the original model but as you say, the bundles seem to be coming good on the XL rather than the original so thought I'd just pick an XL up!

I am tempted by that Argos deal. It's a good price as the console is working out at at like £120. I may just hold off though. Hmm!

As I think I said on the previous page, my mum recently got an original 3DS for £99 from ShopTo through Play, so something around that price will probably pop up at some point again. Depends how soon you want to retire old Peachy :)

As I think I said on the previous page, my mum recently got an original 3DS for £99 from ShopTo through Play, so something around that price will probably pop up at some point again. Depends how soon you want to retire old Peachy :)

Ideally I don't wanna retire Peachy :blush: it's too pretty haha.

But it is getting grubby so I wanna try and keep it in as good condition as possible.

£99 is a great price for an original model. I think I will keep my eyes peeled for some more deals which are bound to show up as Christmas gets even closer!!

Amazon's doing hourly Black Friday deals all day. I see Deus Ex Wii U on the upcoming list...

Just login to amazon & click the "black friday" link on the top right...

3 for £20 on selected 3DS games at Amazon. Includes:

Star Fox 64 3D

Resident Evil: Revelations

Super Street Fighter IV: 3D Edition

Rhythm Thief and the Emperor's Treasure

Tetris

New Art Academy

Tekken 3D - Prime Edition

Dead or Alive: Dimensions

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate

Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D

Steel Diver

Heroes of Ruin

Been looking to pick up Revelations, so have gone for that, Starfox and Castlevania!

3 for £20 on selected 3DS games at Amazon. Includes:

Star Fox 64 3D

Resident Evil: Revelations

Super Street Fighter IV: 3D Edition

Rhythm Thief and the Emperor's Treasure

Tetris

New Art Academy

Tekken 3D - Prime Edition

Dead or Alive: Dimensions

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate

Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D

Steel Diver

Heroes of Ruin

Been looking to pick up Revelations, so have gone for that, Starfox and Castlevania!

Crapballs that's a really great deal! Plenty of variety and quality. Could pick of some of my hit list pretty easily if I had any cash.

Maybe something for you @HollowDann

Hey guys,

From now on we'll be using threads in each of the boards to post Gaming Bargains in...

One for Wii U and 3DS

http://www.n-europe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=53367

and one for Playstation/Xbox/PC

http://www.n-europe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=53922

The individual Wii U one in Nintendo Gaming was proving very popular.

Doing it this way should increase activity and allow more people to see the bargains, providing a definitive place to post them.

:)