NEurope

Oi, cheap! Darn them for not delivering outside the UK though. =(

Get it and deliver it to Flinky's house! Then he can pass the parcel onto j00.

Get it and deliver it to Flinky's house! Then he can pass the parcel onto j00.

Ah, good thinking there gentleman!

I'll think about it, see if I can spare the money or not, haha. =)

Edit: Just noticed they do ship to the EU, but it costs £8 for shipping. Pfffff.

In fact, with all this stuff you want but costs a lot to get to you couldn't you just send it to Flink and wait until you two next cross stars?

Just reserved this at my local currys to collect later today. £9.97 Not available for home delivery but all 3 local stores showed it in stock.

Just reserved this at my local currys to collect later today. £9.97 Not available for home delivery but all 3 local stores showed it in stock.

Eh? Did you forget to post a pic or link or am I being dense?

It might be No More Heroes, I picked that up in there the other day for that price.

Thought so :heh: it's a good bargain, just got to find time to play it now >> they were selling off other games but the other two I would have purchased weren't reduced, De Blob & Super Smash Bros Brawl (Pal version) but NMH for less than £10? hell yeah!

:wtf: Sorry people, it WAS no more heroes, thought i'd put one of them treasure hunt bargains in. oooops!!! was rushing to get to work. It's my excuse & i'm sticking to it.

Saw that earlier. Any good? I did want to buy it about 2 years ago before the BBFC had a hissy fit and I was on a Dexter kick.

GAME Sale

Teenage Zombies (DS) - £4.98

Lock's Quest (DS) - £14.98

Ninjatown - £9.98

Is Teenage Zombies any good? Considering I pseudo-collect DS games I rarely pass up a game under a £5eeevvrrrrr.

Meh I'll just buy it anyway.

Edit;/ Booo not online. Well £10 but yeah.

Is Teenage Zombies any good? Considering I pseudo-collect DS games I rarely pass up a game under a £5eeevvrrrrr.

Meh I'll just buy it anyway.

Edit;/ Booo not online. Well £10 but yeah.

I haven't played it yet, it got decent enough reviews though (not substantially high, but for £4.98 it seems like I'll get my money's worth).

Another bargain spotted, this is in-store too:

Magic Made Fun (DS) - £4.98

http://www.game.co.uk/DS/Activity/~r333641/Making-Magic-Fun/?cm_mmc=update-_-wk5109-_-topsellers-_-magicmadefun

Has predominantly average reviews, NGamer said it's probably aimed at the under 13s audience, but it might be worth a pop at £4.98 too.