NEurope

House of the Dead Overkill £19.99 instore and online at GAME.

Tomb Raider Underworld £15.00 instore at ASDA.

Motorstorm: Pacific Rift - £24.00 instore at ASDA

Fallout 3 (PS3) - £20.00 instore at ASDA

A few other titles as well.

House of the Dead Overkill £19.99 instore and online at GAME.

May have to grab myself a copy.

My tree of life poster came didn't order it that long ago really...

They probobly send them in baches.

So people who ordered them towads the ed getthem quicker.

They probobly send them in baches.

So people who ordered them towads the ed getthem quicker.

yeah that would figure..

MADWORLD

Amazon are now selling this for £24.94!!

Support your hardcore, guys!

Edited by david.dakota

I've had that game for a while. I can honestly say that it's not one of the best in the HM series. It's pretty blighted by the fact that your character has very little stamina, tiring out after very few tasks.

I'd recommend getting the GBA remake of Back to Nature (FOMT), or if you can, Back to Nature itself.

But for that price, I guess it would be pretty good for those new to the series.

Mm, I haven't actually played a Harvest Moon game before, but the idea appealed to me after I first purchased Animal Crossing.

I've had that game for a while. I can honestly say that it's not one of the best in the HM series. It's pretty blighted by the fact that your character has very little stamina, tiring out after very few tasks.

I'd recommend getting the GBA remake of Back to Nature (FOMT), or if you can, Back to Nature itself.

A Wonderful Life wasn't bad either, but the world was far too small. The world in Magical Melody is much bigger but more cartoony. The stamina thing is true, but it does get a little better as you go along, but you've got to keep the remote still if you're running low. I flicked the remote by mistake on my last bit of stamina and collapsed, almost like the camera principle in Rival Swords.

A Wonderful Life had the potential to be absolutely brilliant. Graphically it was stunning for the time, and particularly for a HM game (given their history). It had a great atmosphere to some of the locations, too, but yes - it was pretty tiny.

I found the greatest drawback to be the removal of festivals (bar the odd event), which really were needed as targets and to break up the monotony of day-to-day chores. The fact that seasons were a mere 10 days, and that the seed machine meant you could make ridiculous money from trees and remove effort from the game, made it a bit of a poor effort at the end of the day.

HM64 and BTN are my all time favourites...and given that HM games are pretty much repeated content I just can't see them being beaten, for me. :p

HM64 and BTN are my all time favourites...and given that HM games are pretty much repeated content I just can't see them being beaten, for me. :p

Harvest Moon on the SNES was better, although I've never played the 64 version [was it ever released in Europe?]

Harvest Moon on the SNES was better, although I've never played the 64 version [was it ever released in Europe?]

Nope, it was never released in Europe, but seems to come out in opinion polls as the best of the lot. I guess it was the first to be so in-depth and so is loved by many.

They are mistaken. But I remember the reviews of the 64 version... betting on horses *sigh* I wannit again now.