NEurope

Can someone keep a look out for Rhapsody DS and see how much it costs?

It's £19.98 on Game's site :- Link

Don't suppose they do kids t-shirts? My 3 year old nephew is in love with Mario Kart :D

Not in GAME, but I have seen Mario Kart shirts and hoodies at ASDA but this was ages ago.

Also, those instore GAME deals are now available online. The complete list includes :

Wario Land: The Shake Dimension £9.98

WarioWare: Smooth moves £9.98

Escape from Bug Island £4.98

Dragon Quest Swords £7.98

Trauma Center: Second Opinion £7.98

Trauma Center: New Blood £9.98

Sonic Unleashed £9.98

Disaster: Day of Crisis £9.98

Big Catch: Bass Fishing £7.98

We Rock - Drum King £9.98

Excite Truck £7.98

EA Playground £9.98

Metroid Prime 3: Corruption £7.98

My Word Coach £7.98

Okami £4.98

Harvest Moon Magical Melody £4.98

Baroque £4.98

Geometry Wars: Galaxies £4.98

Bleach: Shattered Blade £4.98

Alan Hansen Sports Challenge £4.98

Balls of Fury £4.98

Endless Ocean £4.98

Chicken Little: Ace in Action £4.98

Edited by welsh_gamer
Automerged Doublepost

Okami & Bleach out of stock online, just gonna try Baroque. Surprise surprise, out of stock too. Got Warioland though, didn't see it first time i looked. Cheers Welsh Gamer for the heads up.

Edited by Gio001

A few DS bargains there aswell :-

Elite Beat Agents £7.98

Tony Hawk's Motion £4.98

Bomberman Land Touch 2 £4.98

Geometry Wars: Galaxies £4.98

Final Fantasty Crystal Chronicles Ring of Fates £9.98

Edited by welsh_gamer

Elite Beat Agents is £4.98 instore at GAME so if you want it cheaper than online you know what to do.

Loads of amazing deals, I could have bought loads of titles (pretty tempted to pick up Valkrie Chronicles, Rhapsody and some other RPG which I can't remember the name of), in the end I picked up Worms Open Warfare 2 for under £5 and Trauma Center: New Blood for £9.98 (and a 2000Nintendo Point card for £14.99).

Might've bought Okami and Harvest Moon if I had seen them. Bandai-O Spirits was under £8 as well.

GTA and Lux-pain is £19.98 online, tempting.

Edited by Ike

Hmmm. Not letting me access the Checkout at work. Hope some of those DS ones havn't sold out by the time I get home.

Well since I'm home alone for the Bank Holiday Weekend, I'll be buying tons.

(and a 2000Nintendo Point card for £14.99). GTA and Lux-pain is £19.98 online, tempting.

Wouldn't you've have saved 99p by buying wii points through the shop channel. I've heard Lux pain is pretty crap. I think I'm going with Wario and Disaster.

Edited by Ten10

Why have you put a PS2 cover up for an xbox original game?

Damn...

Ill change it lol.

EDIT: Thanks.

Edited by Kirkatronics

Gamestation are having their sale thing.

http://www.gamestation.co.uk/lowdown.aspx?lid=20233&cm_sp=paydaysale09-_-topnav-_-DSpaydaysale

That's a link to the DS section but you get easy access to all of the stuff on offer. Some of the noticeable bargains are:

Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass - £4.98

Yoshi's Island 2 - £4.98

Much of it is similar to what GAME has in their sale (and why not seeing as they are virtually the same company) but there's just more of it.

Nintendo DS lite's are £65 instore at Morrisons.
Right, think I'm off to go get one!

Nintendo DS lite's are £65 instore at Morrisons.

That's a very good price. You'd have to be pretty much barmy to pay £85 more for a DSi with a 0.3 Megapixel camera. I think have the ability to play GBA games is much better, anyhow.

Right, think I'm off to go get one!

They may not be labeled as £65 but they go through the tills at that price and if there are none on display, ask someone if they have some in the back - some tips from the people on HotUKDeals :heh:

Yoshi's Island 2 - £4.98

Nooo, it's sold out. I've been after Yoshi's Island for ages.

Rhythm Paradise is £22.99 in Morrisons if people are looking to buy it. Cheapest I've seen in a store.

Damn, the 3 nearest Morrisons stores to me have either sold out, or don't stock the DS console!

Wish there was a Morrisons around here... are there any at all in this country?!

I'm skimming down the DS stuff on the Game site... and what do you know but ETRIAN ODYSSEY IS LESS THAN A FIVER!! There can be no excuse for not owning it other than if the game goes out of stock.

Wish there was a Morrisons around here... are there any at all in this country?!

I'm skimming down the DS stuff on the Game site... and what do you know but ETRIAN ODYSSEY IS LESS THAN A FIVER!! There can be no excuse for not owning it other than if the game goes out of stock.

ORDERED!!!!!!!!!!!!!