NEurope

Excellent. I chucked in a nice Hori DSi case too, as the GAME ones are shockingly bad. I'm just a bit annoyed that the Dragon Quest IX DSi protect cases are sold out, they looked so damn cool.

I went and bought that cheap game with Ouendan 2 for about 25 pound. Been after that for a while now, cheers for that link for the other game which made me buy Ouendan.

Cracking, I love you Welshy. I was looking at this in GAME the other day and thinking to myself, "Why the hell does this game refuse to drop in price?!" Result.

Tiger Woods 2010 for Wii £21.85 at ShopTo - great if you fancy a golf game with your new Motionplus tomorrow :heh:

£15-£20, or an extra £10 with Wii Sports Resort (which is highly recommended).

Just to let people know (since there's quite a few members on there now), RedBubble is selling shirts with a 15% reduction this week. Plus if you buy five shirts you get free shipping. =P

When does the offer end?

If that was a question aimed at me, here is your answer!

"Offer ends Thursday July 30, 23:59 US Pacific Time."

If that wasn't aimed at me, then ehhhh, just ignore this post. =P

If that was a question aimed at me, here is your answer!

"Offer ends Thursday July 30, 23:59 US Pacific Time."

If that wasn't aimed at me, then ehhhh, just ignore this post. =P

This is where you post a few links to your stuff ;)

This is where you post a few links to your stuff ;)

Ah, but I don't think it's allowed to advertise your own stuff on N-E. =P

(the link is in my signature)

Overlord is worth the price. Minon... well it's short lets say that. Only 8 levels and you can get through them all in under an hour. In fact, I have a copy of it available if anyone wants it.

Overlord is worth the price. Minon... well it's short lets say that. Only 8 levels and you can get through them all in under an hour. In fact, I have a copy of it available if anyone wants it.

Willing to beat £9? :)

@ Tellyn - yeh. How much is it to send a game first class postage to you? 'Cause that's all I'd be asking for Minon if interested.

Ooh, I like this one. (But its for girls, right?)

You mean if the shirt itself or the image is for girls? Because the shirt you can get in different colours and models (short sleeve, girls fitted, sweater and v-neck). And the image, that's up to you to decide if it's for girls or not, but I know I've sold this one to guys already. =P

You mean if the shirt itself or the image is for girls? Because the shirt you can get in different colours and models (short sleeve, girls fitted, sweater and v-neck). And the image, that's up to you to decide if it's for girls or not, but I know I've sold this one to guys already. =P

Been looking through em... now I can't decide on a colour. Too much choice!

@ Tellyn - yeh. How much is it to send a game first class postage to you? 'Cause that's all I'd be asking for Minon if interested.

If TellyN isn't interested I'll take you up on this!!!

I am interested actually, just didn't remember to check the thread. :heh: I take it you got it as a review copy, GP? I'm setting up my own Paypal account this week so I'll get back to you (and check my postal receipts to see how much it was to post Moon to D_prOd).

The copy I got was a retail copy. Was bought and sent to me a few weeks after it's very, very quiet release.