NEurope

Also, anyone want a Play-Asia voucher? It's $5 off a minimum spend of $50.

I noticed that Ceramic White PSPs were about £79 in Head in Leeds. Is this good?

Yeah that seems like quite a good price. Not amazing, but quite good.

EDIT: was it the original PSP?

Edited by MoogleViper

Okami on the Wii is £4.98 at Game and Gamestation

Thanks, I ordered it. Says in stock 2-3 days so I hope it ships. I also ordered Opoona for £9.98!

damn, Okamis out of stock now, anyone know anywhere to get a good price on a 360 controller?

It's deals like these which pushes me, and probably other people, away from being an early adopter. It's ridiculous this cost 100 pound when it came out. And now look at it...

Boffer sell off is on the way this weekend, anyone who has bought a bag of crap in the past will be happy, as they're giving some away for free :heh: They also have a new site opening in 3 weeks at bigoffers.co.uk, sort of similar to boffer except a one-a-go thing, and finally they have the new site geeks.co.uk which is supposedly quite cool if you're in to that sort of thing.

[/shameless plug]

Edited by Dyson

Boffer sell off is on the way this weekend, anyone who has bought a bag of crap in the past will be happy, as they're giving some away for free :heh: They also have a new site opening in 3 weeks at bigoffers.co.uk, sort of similar to boffer except a one-a-go thing, and finally they have the new site geeks.co.uk which is supposedly quite cool if you're in to that sort of thing.

I've had a few BOCs before. Usely get something well worth the price for on its own.

Edited by MoogleViper

Boffer sell off is on the way this weekend, anyone who has bought a bag of crap in the past will be happy, as they're giving some away for free They also have a new site opening in 3 weeks at bigoffers.co.uk, sort of similar to boffer except a one-a-go thing, and finally they have the new site geeks.co.uk which is supposedly quite cool if you're in to that sort of thing.

What? All the cool kids are doing it.

What the fuck is Boffer.

Although than a lame euphamism for someone who engages in sex.

Boffer sell off is on the way this weekend, anyone who has bought a bag of crap in the past will be happy, as they're giving some away for free They also have a new site opening in 3 weeks at bigoffers.co.uk, sort of similar to boffer except a one-a-go thing, and finally they have the new site geeks.co.uk which is supposedly quite cool if you're in to that sort of thing.

What? All the cool kids are doing it.

Fail. The links have to be clickable.

The first 2 DS Guitar Hero games with grips are £9.99 each at HMV

Cheers dude. Can't resist that price.

^ really? even with the guitar grips being excruciating to play with? But then it is only £9.99 so it's a decent price. Was tempted with it earlier but managed to stop myself by remembering how much it hurt to play the games for more than 5 minutes. They're not made for big hands.

^ really? even with the guitar grips being excruciating to play with? But then it is only £9.99 so it's a decent price. Was tempted with it earlier but managed to stop myself by remembering how much it hurt to play the games for more than 5 minutes. They're not made for big hands.

Aye, but I literally collect DS games, and periphial things stimulate me.

FTR its in store at HMV too! They had tonnes of copies on shelf and in boxes too.