NEurope

^ That may well become their next instore half price deal as Fable 2 finishes on Sunday so I wouldn't be surprised.

Everything half price at Woolworths today only.

What do you mean by everything? Every game?

I heard this too but I wasn't sure how true it was. I'm gonna get in there at lunch time and see what I can nab!

^ Apparently from initial reports, the prices on games haven't been cut. Not too sure if that's true or not. Will have to check myself to confirm. And from what I read, it's not just today. But then, like with the games, I don't know if it's true or not at the moment.

Ain't they shutting down, too? I guess I'll check it out if I get some time, damn my busy day!

Okay I went there, its "Upto 50% off on ALL stock"

Although ;

A) Not everything is reduced

B) Admitadly wasn't in there long (too busy, and too annoying) but I didn't see one thing that was 50%

C) Everything I saw was either not reduced or 10% off. There were a few games 10% off like Mirrors Edge and Guitar Hero.

Musta been some good bargains in there somewhere though....massive queues and absolutely packed. They had moved the LEGO so couldnt find it. :(

Yeah I went in there and there was one little aisle with 50% off and it was full of crap.

Games had 10% off but it was a crap selection.

Okay I went there, its "Upto 50% off on ALL stock"

Although ;

A) Not everything is reduced

B) Admitadly wasn't in there long (too busy, and too annoying) but I didn't see one thing that was 50%

C) Everything I saw was either not reduced or 10% off. There were a few games 10% off like Mirrors Edge and Guitar Hero.

Musta been some good bargains in there somewhere though....massive queues and absolutely packed. They had moved the LEGO so couldnt find it. :(

I went in just now, too, with high hopes- what a waste of time.

A) Outside is covered with 50% off posters but when you get in... 50% off what exactly?

B) I wasn't in long either but long enough to see that it was 10% off games, not all were in stock, the place was absolutely packed and it was annoying to try and push through to look at stuff.

C) As with point A, what is 50% reduced??

I was hoping to get some Lego as well man, but due to all the points discussed above, I didn't even look at it closely. I had a look over in the direction of where they stock it, but the shelves were pretty bare and there were too many people crowding the isles, so I decided it would be a fruitless endeavour.

Farce!

Oooooh you like LEGO too?

Not to the same extent as you, but I was up for getting some cheap Starwars or Indy themed stuff. :heh:

Hahah, ah cool. Theres some AWESOME SW stuff next year. (And Indy)

SW wise

A new Darth Vaders TIE including normal DV AND Chrome Black Darth Vader.

8017-1_darth_vaders_tie_fighter.jpg

Republic Attack Shuttle

8019.jpg

And Indy wise theres no pics yet (well there is of the Spring range) but Temple of Doom is announced for Summer/Aut. Num num num.

Midnight club LA & dead space both £25 each (new) in store at Gamestation today. I was very tempted but skint & fallout 3 is taking all my game time up at the moment.

I went in just now, too, with high hopes- what a waste of time.

A) Outside is covered with 50% off posters but when you get in... 50% off what exactly?

B) I wasn't in long either but long enough to see that it was 10% off games, not all were in stock, the place was absolutely packed and it was annoying to try and push through to look at stuff.

C) As with point A, what is 50% reduced??

I was hoping to get some Lego as well man, but due to all the points discussed above, I didn't even look at it closely. I had a look over in the direction of where they stock it, but the shelves were pretty bare and there were too many people crowding the isles, so I decided it would be a fruitless endeavour.

Farce!

Cards were 50% off :p

^ yeh that's about all that was 50% off. Went into the woolies near me to have a look and you should have seen the place. Half of the shelves were empty for the kids toys bit, same with the dvds and games, and this was with only 10% off the majority of the stuff. I couldn't even be arsed to stand and try have a look because people were just being ignorant and standing in front of me when I was looking at stuff. :shakehead That and getting stuck behind people who walked slower than a tortoise made me just leave the store.

Hmm, is Geometry Wars for the DS worth getting?

Edit: ordered it (though annoyingly it's more expensive when ordered in euros), but I haven't received an email yet that I did. Hope my order is okay...

Xbox 360 wireless network adapter £34.99 when bought with anything instore at Game yesterday. I got it with ds game cases at £2.99.

GAME have some random day only deals starting tomorrow. So that'd be Nintendogs for a tenner everyday then.

Sonic Unleashes is £19.99 at Gamestation this week!

PS2 is £9.99, Wii £17.49, 360 £19.99, or it should be those. No excuse not to buy it to be honest.