NEurope

PS2 is £9.99, Wii £17.49, 360 £19.99, or it should be those. No excuse not to buy it to be honest.

Hmm, I could think of plenty of reasons not to buy it. :zzz:

Zack and Wiki £14.99 @ Play.com

Posted that a while back, it's the same for Resi 4 and Umbrella Chronicles.

Hmm, very tempting...

Buy it. Its amazing!!

Just bought Secret Files, hope it's good.

PS Eenuh, the TShirt came - LOVE IT!!! :) Worn it once, next time I will get a picture taken!

Buy it. Its amazing!!

Just bought Secret Files, hope it's good.

PS Eenuh, the TShirt came - LOVE IT!!! :) Worn it once, next time I will get a picture taken!

I'll consider buying it, probably after all the Christmas shopping (if it's still available then).

And yay, glad you like the shirt! I'd love to see a picture of it. =)

PS3

Saints Row 2 £19.99

WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2009 £22.99

LittleBigPlanet £19.99

MotorStorm 2: Pacific Rift £19.99

Resistance 2 £19.99

Fallout 3 £24.99

NBA 2K8 £9.99

Far Cry 2 £26.42

Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe £24.39

Madden NFL 2008 £9.99

Amazing savings here - shopto.net

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/7776113.stm

Get ready. It's gonna be even worse in there than it is at the moment with their so called '50% off'. I'm going down tomorrow with my brother to my local shopping centre in hope of getting stuff for people's xmas pressies so I'll go into to see the carnage.

I was down in Woolies there now and there were no further reductions on the 10-20% off that I saw last week. I expected them to be practically giving stuff away. :p

Yeh saw it on the news. Bastards. Got all excited but won't bother going down now to see what they have. But with some of the stores set to close before the end of the year, I do expect further reductions, or at least they should have further reductions.

You should, its awesome and difficult at times.

Zackuuuuuuu! (you'll see)

You should, its awesome and difficult at times.

Zackuuuuuuu! (you'll see)

Purchased it. =)

Now just need to find time to play it, haha.

Anyone know if Woolworths have actually started doing 50% off EVERYTHING yet? e.g NOT the UP TO 50% one which only has 50% of stationary and 10% off games, but actual 50%, I've had conflicting reports, just wanted to know in case I'm in town on the day they do close down so I can get some potential bargains. :smile:

I was in the one in my town yesterday at lunch time, SCG, and it was all just the same measley 10-20% off the stuff I looked at. I sorta expected it to be bargain central, but it wasn't.

My dad was saying that Tesco has a 50% sale on today. I wonder if that would take in gaming goods and that? Probs just includes turkies. :p

lols I thought as much... and typical if that Tesco sale thing is true, I work at the damn place and today is my day off XD nm probably just money off Turkies as you say. :heh:

The Tesco sale is 50% off selected Christmas food, toys and clothes.

I went into Woolies yesterday aswell. Just the same sale as last Friday. The Media was very slow picking up on that one :heh:

Did buy 2 posters for £1.99 each though.

Banjo Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts (new) - £19.99 in Gamestation. Had a couple of other things but can't really remember what they were.

Oh that was on. The new Prince of Persia is £24.99 on their Star Buy thing. Not a bad price. Was considering getting it.

Yeah, PoP is £24.99 now aswell for the 360 and PS3, Last Remnant is £19.99. I'm considering getting both. Probably will when I get paid a week on Monday if the deal is still on.

Crap, I think PoP is only a weekend offer :heh:

think im gonna have to pick up banjo for that price, very tempted with pop too and zack and wiki........ahh too many games and not enough time.

Tomb Raider : Underworld

Prince of Persia

Both £17.99 each on Play.com, today ONLY.

Prince of Persia

Tomb Raider Underworld is nowhere near that price. I CHECKED. :blank:

Prince of Persia

Thanks for the heads up, ordered PoP. Was gonna order it for £25 so this helped out.