NEurope

The fuck...am I being a retard, I can't see how to get my free album/£3 download. :(
Put singles/album in your basket, and then enter this code at the checkout FREEMP3S to save £3.

Amazon have changed it now, cause a lot of people were creating new accounts etc to download hundreds of free songs.

Just purchase anything in the MP3 player section today, and Amazon will refund the £3 you're meant to save, to your bank account within 7 working days. :)

Its now 50% off games at Woolworths, well atleast it is at my local one. Might get some bargains now. I got Fallout 3 (xbox360) for £17.50 and The Simpsons Game for £9.50 also xbox 360.

Its now 50% off games at Woolworths, well atleast it is at my local one. Might get some bargains now. I got Fallout 3 (xbox360) for £17.50 and The Simpsons Game for £9.50 also xbox 360.

Well done, looks like i'll miss out. I'm off to work & i bet there won't be any decent games left tommorow in my local Woolies.

Picked up No More Heroes today for £9.97 in Currys. Had quite a lot of games reduced to under a tenner.

Have a spare copy of fallout 3 since my collectors edition turned up. Can't decide what to trade it in for, Disaster on the Wii or Gears 2 on 360 ??? I know gamestation are better for trade-ins but game have both games cheaper, mmmmm decisions... decisions

@ Ellmeister - It's £5.98 in GAME's sale. Worth a sniff at that.

Thanks! Will look into it! Read a review, they said it was ok, I prefer having members from this forum give their insight but at £6 who can argue :)

I'm sure it's been posted already but I just picked up some stuff from the GAME sale, here's what I can remember seeing...

- Disaster: Day of Crisis - £19.98

- Battalion Wars II - £9.98

- Samba De Amigo - £19.98

- Death Jr. Root of Evil - £9.98

MadDog might be able to remember some more.

Oooooh blue dragon for £10 anyone recommend that?

Well worth it, it's a great game. I was hooked until the end.

I'm sure it's been posted already but I just picked up some stuff from the GAME sale, here's what I can remember seeing...

Game.co.uk has the same items on sale.

Game.co.uk has the same items on sale.

You realise that you have repeated what Tellyn said exactly? :)

I think what Ike was getting at is twofold;

onefold) They're also available online

twofold) Online fills in the blanks Tellyn couldn't remember from his trip to the brick and mortar

Don't quote me on it, but I'm pretty sure I read online somewhere a few days ago that Dead Rising was £5 in Toys R Us.

Don't quote me on it, but I'm pretty sure I read online somewhere a few days ago that Dead Rising was £5 in Toys R Us.

I'm going to Toys R' Us tomorrow, so I will check and shall be able to confirm. :)

PS I will hold you personally responsible if it isn't a fiver.

Cheers, will check it out

Online it's £4.88 but out of stock so they might have the odd one in stock in store.

Got house of the dead 2&3 for £10 from asda today. I've seen it for £15 before & nearly picked it up.

Oh,....forgot to say, they didn't have Dead Rising in Toys R Us in MK da other dai.

Same at toysrus preston, in fact they didn't have any cheap games in store, even the games in the sale. The only cheap games they have are online & out of stock.

Managed to get a copy of Dead rising off ebay £10.99 incl postage. took a while though as some of the prices games go for on ebay are ridiculously expensive.