NEurope

There's a 5% off code for Play.com code here. Sounds complicated to get but it really isn't. It can be used on anything too.

10% clothing code also

CLOTHES08

10% clothing code also

CLOTHES08

Play are now bullshitting me over that Terry Tibbs t-shirt I used that code on awhile back, I pre-ordered it and it said it would be released end of October. Now it's been pushed back to end of November. Why do they mess with me so?

Play are now bullshitting me over that Terry Tibbs t-shirt I used that code on awhile back, I pre-ordered it and it said it would be released end of October. Now it's been pushed back to end of November. Why do they mess with me so?

This happens all the time with tshirts on there.

I bought four T-shirts last night. I need to hit myself up with a couple'a orange ones. My third/joint second favourite colour and it occured to me I have none of it. Course....when the GL Orange Corps one comes out I'll hit that up.

Gamestation has a good sale on atm. Final Fantasy IV and Dragon Quest IV are £14.99 as well as a bunch of other good DS games. Final Fantasy Tatics A2 is £14.99 as well. Wii game selection is not as good. No idea about other consoles though.

Future bargain alert........ Woolworths has gone into Administration and from what I'm hearing, several stores may be closed which means stuff for sale at stupid prices. Keep an eye out people.

Future bargain alert........ Woolworths has gone into Administration and from what I'm hearing, several stores may be closed which means stuff for sale at stupid prices. Keep an eye out people.

This is bullshit. Complete. Utter. Bollocks. Wanna know why? Because there's not a Woolies near me, it's an outrage.

lol. Luckily, there's one 5 mins away from me. Although if it closes, there'll be nowhere in my town to buy cds or dvds. I mean, we had a Fopp but that closed due to them going into administration and we had an MVC/Music Zone but that closed as well. Pretty poor actually. Word going around though is that if there are going to be any closures, it won't be until after xmas, so it means that we may get even better bargains in the January sales. Or we'll get crap. Who knows.

From what I think I heard today the government are going to help them survive the christmas time so nothing will probably happen til January.

Amazon are offering the new VAT rate on "electronics, beauty, home and garden and toys" (so their email says) if you enter the code "LOWERVAT"

Woolies take something like 90% of their annual revenue at Christmas, hence they're being helped out a bit. It'd be silly to let them go bust now when all the work is already done in preperation...

Fable 2 - £19.57. In Gamestation. One week only.

I haven't checked in stores to make sure but apparently emails have been sent out to those working at some game sites stating this. I will investigate tomorrow. If it is the case then I will be getting it instead of waiting till xmas.

Woah great price. I work in GameStation so i'll check the store I work at tomorrow. If it's that price i'd be very tempted to pick it up.

According to their online store, it is at that price so I'm hopeful the game will be that price in store. But their website is screwed up. All of the prices are strange. None of them are ending in .99 now. They're all over the place.

Also, Sonic Unleashed is £29.99 in blockbusters and I believe you get a free £20 voucher thing to use in store with it.

I know it's getting late, but there's a 1 day sale on everything at the Apple Store: http://store.apple.com/uk. So if you want to get an iPod for someone's Christmas present/get a Mac and save a few quid, now's the day to do it!

Jordan need not apply. :heh:

I know it's getting late, but there's a 1 day sale on everything at the Apple Store: http://store.apple.com/uk. So if you want to get an iPod for someone's Christmas present/get a Mac and save a few quid, now's the day to do it!

Jordan need not apply. :heh:

iPod Touch's are cheaper at Amazon.

Also, Loco Roco 2 is only £17.61 at Game.co.uk. Despite the original still being at £20.

According to their online store, it is at that price so I'm hopeful the game will be that price in store. But their website is screwed up. All of the prices are strange. None of them are ending in .99 now. They're all over the place.

That'll be because they've knocked off the 2.5% VAT

^ yeh. Found that out when I went onto the GAME website and they had an explanation for the strange prices.

Also, Sonic Unleashed is £29.99 in blockbusters and I believe you get a free £20 voucher thing to use in store with it.

Its a series of ten £2 off any PS3 or 360 rental vouchers FYI.