NEurope

Oh shush and report him already if you are going to. It's a silly, petty argument.

Where's ashley when you need him.

Not really, it's against forum rules to discuss piracy, which is why the original M3 thread was closed. The device itself isn't illegal, but like I said, what warandchaos plans to use it for is.

Oh shush and report him already if you are going to. It's a silly, petty argument.

Where's ashley when you need him.

What sexual favours am I needed for now?

No.

I'm actually more likely to pass your name to copyright holders.

To be fair you probably have broken copywrite law at some point. For example it's actually illegal to copy music to your computer's hard drive. Likewise copying it to an MP3 player. It's also illegal to lend a CD/DVD/Game/etc. to a friend or tape a radio show. There's may other examples i could list too.

To be fair you probably have broken copywrite law at some point. For example it's actually illegal to copy music to your computer's hard drive. Likewise copying it to an MP3 player. It's also illegal to lend a CD/DVD/Game/etc. to a friend or tape a radio show. There's may other examples i could list too.

Don't remind me of the dark days, recording the best songs off the top40 onto a cassette!

I'm pretty sure it's not illegal to copy music to your hard drive as long as you have bought and own the original CD. If you own it you can do what you like with it, as long as you don't distribute it amongst others.

And I haven't done any of the things on that list! (Apart from the last one but I knew that was illegal when I did it, sometimes people just need numbers)

lol, is this the whats Illegal thread now :P

Btw (dunno if this has been mentioned) GAME.co.uk have put up Christmas deals :)

blimey okami, zack and wiki and umbrella chronicles are hard to resist at those prices!

If you don't have them you HAVE to get them!!

Ordered Zack and Wiki. Already have Okami and decided against Bully as I have already completed canis canem edit.

I don't have them...

:) Get them, the price of one new game for 3 classics? 3 completely different experiences too! Better than FPS after FPS :)

Okami is a definite for those who haven't played it before. Zack and Wiki is fun, but I kind of think it should have always been that low a price. Okami has always been low-priced even on the PS2, which I thought was surprising for such a great game with so much to do.

Guitar Hero World Tour With Guitar (All formats) is £49.99 instore at Argos.

Damn that's a good price. If I had known this was gonna happen I wouldn't of bothered getting the game only.

Not sure how great a bargain this is but I saw GTA IV for 360/PS3 for 12.99 in blockbuster. Or you could get two for 18 quid. They are used, but still I thought it was good.

There's a 5% off code for Play.com code here. Sounds complicated to get but it really isn't. It can be used on anything too.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-listing/B000FS9FW6/ref=dp_olp_used/203-6822422-0275101?ie=UTF8&condition=used

About £19 used on Amazon.

Crazy expensive in general though. I'd suggest waiting til that bit before xmas when things drop in price.

Thanks, I think I will wait and see if the prices go down, I've got until xmas. I was expecting to find it for under £20 in most shops so was surprised to find it for £35 - £45 everywhere.

You can get part 1 & 2 seperately on HMV for £9.99 each maybe that's the way to go.