NEurope

Really? Because I tried that before and I wasn't sure it looked good enough. But I've uploaded it so you can check it out, see if you like it or think something needs to be changed (like size of the image or something).

http://www.redbubble.com/people/eenuh/clothing/1918020-1-whistle-border

If you click on the buy button, you get charts of what the sizes are. =)

Purchased :)

Can't wait to get it. How long does it usually take?

£13.32 a shirt?! Is there anymore on postage?

Yeah..try shopping at places like Topman and River island. 16 quid for a t-shirt (with a design on)

Yeah..try shopping at places like Topman and River island. 16 quid for a t-shirt (with a design on)

And at least with redbubble you won't see about a hundred other people wearing the same thing.

I don't shop there anyway.

And at least with redbubble you won't see about a hundred other people wearing the same thing.

Exactly. The whole reason I bought that redbubble poster was because I know nobody else I know would come across it. Plus it was made by our very own eenuh, can't go wrong!

Yeah..try shopping at places like Topman and River island.

And then look like every other 17-21 year old guy thinking he's boss.

Exactly. The whole reason I bought that redbubble poster was because I know nobody else I know would come across it. Plus it was made by our very own eenuh, can't go wrong!

Replace poster with t-shirt and me too.

If you mean the illegal R4 for the DS we do not condone those because they are illegal.

Tis not actually an illegal device - what warandchaos is planning on using it for is most likely illegal however. The device has been discontinued anyway.

If you mean the illegal R4 for the DS we do not condone those because they are illegal.

Or he could mean an R8.

Cheers for the name.

Tis not actually an illegal device - what warandchaos is planning on using it for is most likely illegal however. The device has been discontinued anyway.

Aw =[ and yeah, most people probobly use them for that.

is it not an R. S. Hole who buys these.

Have you never bought a knock off DVD, downloaded music illegally, or copied a CD?

Have you never bought a knock off DVD, downloaded music illegally, or copied a CD?

No.

I'm actually more likely to pass your name to copyright holders.

They are not illegal devices, and can be purchased perfectly legally.

And as someone pointed out, everyone steals music and TV shows. Less hypocrisy is nice.

No.

lol, alright

Purchased :)

Can't wait to get it. How long does it usually take?

Only just read this, but seems your shirt already got made. They say it can take about 10-15 business days for manufacturing and shipping. =)

And thanks for the support everyone. ^___^

Love that recently played track list there Eenuh :P

Hahah, it's my own recorded version for Eevilmurray. Tried to tape a video while I play backed to it, but I failed. X3

No.

Personally i think your lying about never dong anything like that...

Come on guys, it's not the place for that! What's been said has been said, go have the piracy fight elsewhere, the internet is revelling in oppurtunity and piracy arguments!

What I've been wanting to know, does anyone know the cheapest place I could procure a collector's edition fable 2?

Personally i think your lying about never dong anything like that...

So, because you've obviously partaken in copyright theft, we all have? Not the soundest basis for argument, given your questionable morals. And i'll suggest you don't question my integrity in that regard.

I personally detest copyright theft, whether it be music, film or games. There are some people who'd happily reward artists and investors for their work and risk by buying legitimately.

So, because you've obviously partaken in copyright theft, we all have? Not the soundest basis for argument, given your questionable morals. And i'll suggest you don't question my integrity in that regard.

I personally detest copyright theft, whether it be music, film or games. There are some people who'd happily reward artists and investors for their work and risk by buying legitimately.

Oh shush and report him already if you are going to. It's a silly, petty argument.

Where's ashley when you need him.