NEurope

FIFA '09 on 360/PS3

(MIDNIGHT LAUNCHES @ ASDA + TESCO TONIGHT)

At Asda it will be priced as £32.00 and at Tesco it's £29.72.

I bought Tiger Woods for £30 yesterday :(

Take it back and tell them your family bought you it from the shop you got it from and you already have it.

Some good deals on Play. Metroid Prime 3 and Resident Evil: UC for 17.99, Prince of Persia and Red Steel for 9.99, Link's Crossbow Training and Harvest Moon for 14.99.

Lego Batman £25 at Zavvi for one week only. Not sure if it's online or in store or both as I only caught a glimpse of it in a newspaper.

Lego Batman £25 at Zavvi for one week only. Not sure if it's online or in store or both as I only caught a glimpse of it in a newspaper.

I can confirm it's in store.

Viva Pinata Trouble in Paradise: £20 at Gamestation online (probably in-store too), and apparently in GAME stores (although not online).

Thanks for the heads up Welshie. I was actually meaning to look for this in store in HMV- I'll try to remember and do that tomorrow, and if it ain't there I'll get it ordered. : peace:

I watched the first half hour and turned it off. The main people in it are all so painfully disgusting (as human beings) I couldn't be bothered to carry on.

I watched the first half hour and turned it off. The main people in it are all so painfully disgusting (as human beings) I couldn't be bothered to carry on.

I think you might be missing the point of it; while the people in it are clearly quite nerdy and obsessed with arcading, the main character is on a mission and the plot has a lot of elements found in real films. Rivalry, villains, triumph, despair, and all-round fun times.

It's also fun to see how pathetic Billy Mitchell is. ;)

Argos have some offers which end next Tuesday. The one which sticks in mind is Halo 3 for a tenner. Even though I don't have a 360 yet I might get it in preparation.

PES 2008 for the Wii is currently on sale at £14.99 in store at GAME :smile: That's a great price for those of you who haven't picked it up!

Boffer are running another 72 hour selloff, it's bloody addictive >_<

http://www.boffer.co.uk

so they only sell that one thing until the next one comes up? can't see where else to buy stuff on it....its just a blog..