Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Xbox Live Arcade/PSN Thread

Daft

I just posted my opinion in the game specific thread, but I'm feeling too lazy to even move your post there.

Cool I'll read up on it there, I only posted my comment here because this is the XBLA thread and I wasn't asking for anything deep, just if it's as good as the original, I'll keep any further discussion inside the relevant thread though of course.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On the downside I fear Inferno II has left me with broken hands. I've managed the other three Extreme tracks but I keep messing up on the bit with the palette and two wooden slopes.

Who else has picked up Trials? I'd like to add some people for leaderboards/level sharing. Not that I've actually tried to make a level yet, but at least you'll be able to see the excessive amount of faults I scrape through with.

Wooo Shadow Complex this week, awesome :D

I'll have bought every Summer of Arcade game except TMNT when Shadow Complex is released. I have the points for TMNT though and seeing as I'll get an 800 point refund I might as well - free game :D

I have tried the demo for trails HD, to be honest im really not feeling it. Think i'm going to have to give that one a miss!

I felt it a bit. But the price was too much.

Edit: When I get Shadow Complex I'll have 1300 points left. No reason to not get Trails HD now

Edit: Warning: Don't play the Extreme levels. It's essentially 90% bad level design.

Edited by Cube

• 3 weeks later...

Just got ahold of Dead Space and I'm loving it. Really enjoyable game so far albeit i've only played through the first chapter so far. Will be playing alot more of it next week!

P.S which xbox live arcade games do you recommend? I've never bought any but have heard good things about some of em.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!