NEurope
Daft

Xbox Live Arcade/PSN Thread

I just posted my opinion in the game specific thread, but I'm feeling too lazy to even move your post there.

Cool I'll read up on it there, I only posted my comment here because this is the XBLA thread and I wasn't asking for anything deep, just if it's as good as the original, I'll keep any further discussion inside the relevant thread though of course.

Trails HD is awesome....

That is all.

Agreed, I decided to get it and its actually awesome.

On the downside I fear Inferno II has left me with broken hands. I've managed the other three Extreme tracks but I keep messing up on the bit with the palette and two wooden slopes.

Who else has picked up Trials? I'd like to add some people for leaderboards/level sharing. Not that I've actually tried to make a level yet, but at least you'll be able to see the excessive amount of faults I scrape through with.

Aimless, seeing your "ghost" on the metre at the top struggling on the same bits as me is what keeps me going through most of the harder levels :heh:

TRIALS HD IS AMAZING! :grin:

Played the demo, and it is quite fun. Maybe I'll buy it.

But before that I will definitely get Shadow Complex. Can't wait...

Today I played Battlefield 1943 and Castlevania. Man, those games are great. :)

Wooo Shadow Complex this week, awesome :D

I'll have bought every Summer of Arcade game except TMNT when Shadow Complex is released. I have the points for TMNT though and seeing as I'll get an 800 point refund I might as well - free game :D

Went back and finished Monkey Island earlier today, such an awesome game and its only 800 points.

I have tried the demo for trails HD, to be honest im really not feeling it. Think i'm going to have to give that one a miss!

I have tried the demo for trails HD, to be honest im really not feeling it. Think i'm going to have to give that one a miss!

I felt it a bit. But the price was too much.

Edit: When I get Shadow Complex I'll have 1300 points left. No reason to not get Trails HD now

Edit: Warning: Don't play the Extreme levels. It's essentially 90% bad level design.

Edited by Cube

Got Marvel vs. Capcom (X360) recently so if anyone want´s to take a game sometime send me an invite.

Just noticed Sonic and Knuckles is up on XBLA, 400 points.

Edit: And it has the Lock-On mode as well. I'm in there

Edited by Jimbob

I'd buy any old Sonic genesis games if they were remade for HD like Street fighter 2 turbo. I have them a number of times through the Gamecube collection compilations and for the most part on my original Mega drive so getting it again is pointless.

Edited by Emerald Emblem

Just got ahold of Dead Space and I'm loving it. Really enjoyable game so far albeit i've only played through the first chapter so far. Will be playing alot more of it next week!

P.S which xbox live arcade games do you recommend? I've never bought any but have heard good things about some of em.

Banjo-Kazooie, Splosion Man, Castle Crashers, Battlefield 1943 and Braid.

Also...

Peggle!

I blame dan and jay for my addiction to this.:indeed:

Also...

Bionic Commando Rearmed, Metal Slug 3, Pac Man CE, Geometry Wars and PORTAL (unless you have Orange Box)

Also... there's an arcade games thread.

cheers for the replies guys! muchly appreciated! Might buy some next week....got no time cos of work but next week i will be free! so lots of game playing to be done then! wooo

Trials HD , Worms 2, Braid, BF 1943, Castle Crashers are the ddaddddddddddddddddys.

Texas Hold em is worth a go n all if you like poker :)

Braid.

Erm, Braid.

Oh, and Braid, Braid, Braid, and don't forget to buy Braid.